Ch.5- tokoyami

Heyo! Tell me if you ever want to get tagged in chapters when they come out!
⚠️self harm⚠️

Tokoyami had a secret he was depressed, nobody thought nothing of it since he has his 'emo persona'. Dark shadow had walked in on him cutting multiple times that's the reason he is afraid of the dark. Dark shadow thinks that if the lights go out his yami will try to cut again.

"Yam-" dark shadow head butted the door but  cut himself off at the scene before him tokoyami's sleves were up a blade in hand blood surrounding him dark shadow has tried to open the door but to no use.

He ran around the room panic setting through he decided to knock on the wall hoping izuku would come in. He knocked eight times "Dark shadow whats wrong", izuku said through the door "HELP MIDORYIA!", dark shadow yelled as he watched tokoyami slightly daze off, izuku opened the door eyes widened before running over and kissing the cuts that were deep. "Hey hey tokoyami talk to me!", his finger snapped "Dark shadow go get shoji or aizawa!", he yelled remembering shojis dorm is next door.

"H-hey mom..", his words was stuttered over banking slightly the blood loss getting to him his head hurt, it was spinning he felt like he was going to die in that moment. He didn't mean to go that deep and hit a vein. "Problem child I was as- woah! SOMEONE GET RECOVERY GIRL!", he ran to tokoyami holding the cuts with his finger.

Minutes later she came in a small stretcher in her hands eyes slightly widened as izuku put him on the stretcher in the back. As he got rolled away izuku had a blank stare as he looked at the blood on him eyes slightly dead he choked back a sob "Go get cleaned..", izuku nodded

As he walked into the common room conversations stopped at the sight of him. "Mom are you ok?"

"I-I don't know!"

Sorry for the short chapter :(