Ch.13 - Hakagure

Toru Hagakure is one of the My Hero Academia community's most meme-able characters. In case you aren't aware, she's an invisible girl, and so people like to point out that she actually has the most screen time in the series, but since she's invisible, you just can't see her.

Toru is a fairly short girl with a completely invisible body. She is only identifiable through held or worn objects, like pieces of clothing and accessories, and when clothed, her body appears to be slender yet fairly curvaceous.

Toru's quirk gives her the ability to be invisible. ... Toru has one special move right now, known as Light Refraction. Here she bends light inside her body, which again, allows light to pass through. She can then use the light taken inside her to blind her opponents.

Of course she got ignored a lot, she was very self conscious. Toru loved her boyfriend yes!, but he ignored her sometimes it hurt her. She would cry at ungodly hours, jirou was getting concerned her heightened hearing allowed her to hear Toru.

"Hey mom.." jirou called out izuku smiled looking over "yes?", he smiled looking at the purple haired girl "Uhm.. Can you check on Hagakure?", izuku smiled and walked to the invisible girls dorm.

He knocked on the door soon she answered he noticed by her raspy voice she had been crying by her raspy voice. "Hi midoryia..", she gasped out clawing at her neck "Hi Toru are you ok?" She broke down hearing those words izuku gasped closing the door sitting on her bed as she cried into his chest.

"I-I feel like I'm ignored.. it hurts even my boyfriend ignited me sometimes it Hurts", she sobbed into his shirt he or her hair kissing her forehead. "We don't ignore you sweetie I hear the girls are having a girls day why don't you go join them and invisible or not you beautiful~" she smiled wiping her tears.

"Thanks I feel better!"