Ch.22 - Gifts

A. I think tokoyami is a crow correct me if I'm wrong but.

B. This is just a short chapter.

Tokoyami was a bird, specifically a crow. If you didn't know, crows love shiny things. Tokoyami's eyes widened as he grabbed a small crystal. Some birds such as crows and ravens, blue jays and other corvids love shiny objects that they collect and put in their nest or stash in a hiding place they choose. They have been known to steal jewelry and coins, buttons and other small shiny objects that attract their attention.

There is no evidence that crow type quirks keep collections of inedible objects (shiny or otherwise). This myth probably originated from domesticated crows, who are often attracted to objects of obvious value to their owners like coins and keys. This information is built into their brains, and they get nervous when they see something shiny. Therefore, you can hang those lustering aluminum plates as well. And if you hang these CDs or plates close to each other so that they can produce noise, the results will be even better.

Common ravens are known to steal and cache shiny objects such as pebbles, pieces of metal, and golf balls. ... Other research indicates that juveniles are deeply curious about all new things, and that common ravens retain an attraction to bright, round objects based on their similarity to bird eggs.

Crows can be cautious and aloof and will not readily come to humans. To befriend crows, you must create an environment where they will not only feel safe but comfortable visiting. Crows will seek out a quieter environment where food is readily available. Izuku provided that atmospheres to tokoyami so tokoyami befriended him.

"Izuku?", tokoyamis face has a faint blush on it his hands behind his back. "Yes hun?", izuku turned around to face him confused. Tokoyami held the crystal out. "I've brought you a gift", izuku turned his head to a side sitting in the dorms couch "What is it..?", izuku asked tilting his head. "It's a crystal nothing more nothing less.", he whispered running way. Izuku grabbed it and smiled yelling a small.

"Thanks darling!"