Ch.8-date and 1-B finds out

I changed a bit off it! Please ignore that throughout the entire story I use first and last name differences, I promise I'll fix it soon!

Minas eyes sparkled in anticipation immediately grabbing izuku and running to her dorm, a small yet audible sigh left izukus mouth, Mina already running to her closet izuku unable to stop her. Her eyes trailed izukus body stoping at his plump butt.

"Wow, mom I never noticed your curves and ass are amazing!", minas words caused  izuku to now be a flushed a red now on the top of his nose, almost reaching his forehead "should I wear baggy clothes more?", he asked Mina gasped dramatically "no!", she said rather too quickly for izukus liking. She dug through her clothes till she came upon a dress, showy but not too showy.

It was a green strapped dress, white spaghetti straps to be exact. The green dress flowed beautifully a pattern of diamonds or squares Mina couldn't tell the difference as she was swept away by the greenetes beauty, white clean converse to match with. A black choker that resembled denkis laid perfectly on his neck. A bandage on the back of his calf from when he hit his leg earlier that day Mina frowned at the sight of it.

"Here let me add this!", she yelled as she added a small white flower clip decorated his forest green hair, Mina almost had a nosebleed looking at him, she had to admit if she wasn't lesbian she'd keep izuku for herself just dont tell ochako.

"Holy.. I look amazing mina thank you!", he was blabbing out his thank you'd before Mina could stop him, well she was still struck by his beauty to care about it.

"Go strike your boyfriends heart dead!"

—————
Izuku sighed as he walked into the common room everyone looked at him amazed and star struck, "I'm going out tonight denki Kirishima and bakugo! I want no bad reports! Iida momo your in charge!", iida did a hand Chopping motion as his 'yes' izuku smiled "NO. BAD. REPORTS!", he scolded once again a sigh leaving his lips as a few cowered in fear.

The dorms opened to reveal neito in all his glory, a sleek black suit the ends slightly rolled up his wrist on display. A small yet noticeable blush on his face, green and white roses in his hands. Izuku brushed a few strands of his hair back as he walked up to him planting a kiss on his cheek. He waved bye to the class as neito led him out.

"Be good, bye guys!"

————————————————————

                  <Reference photo>————————————————————

                  <Reference photo>
————————————————————

Neito drove izuku to a beautiful new restaurant, giggles and small kisses were given between the drive. A hand rested on izuku's thighs brought him from his thoughts looking up neito was looking at him a concerned look on his face izuku smiled kissing his cheek. "Let's go in hm?", giggled out izuku grabbing neito a hand and leading him outside the car.