Ch.28- katsuma

A. J have two endings both after this chapter

B. The book will be done at 30 chapters

"Ugh! Where'd that dummy run off to? I can't believe I had to rely on those stupid heroes..." Mahoro was looking around in the usual playground where Katsuma took his naps, but he was nowhere to be found. She looked every single place she could think of, but it seemed it was no use.

With no idea where to look, she went to the temporary island hero office to complain about her call being ignored. "Hey!" The young girl yelled as she kicked the door in. "Where's Katsuma?!"

A magazine landed on the floor with a feeble thud as a spiky blonde haired male became visible.

Mahoro strolled up to the blonde male with confidence and asked again in anger, "Didn't you hear me? Where. Is. KATSUMA?!"

The blonde male looked down at her blankly for a few moments. "How the hell am I supposed to know?!" Bakugou answered with a frightening scowl that scared the young girl.

"E-Eh!?! Why're you shouting at me?!" She placed her puny finger on his chest in an act of defiance. At that Bakugou grabbed her arm and held her up high, putting the young girl's face close to the aggresive teen. "You're the one who shouted at ME, brat!"

She yelped in a high pitched squeak of fear "W-What sort of hero are you?..."

Bakugou scoffed as he let go of her, making Mahoro fall flat on her butt. "I'm the future no.1 hero." He exclaimed the ridiculous statement with full confidence.

"Ow....What sort of no.1 hero drops little cute girls like myself," Mahoro began as she put a hand on her chest, "-flat on Their tooshies!"

"Just tell me what you want already or piss off, who the hell is Katsuma?"

"My little brother! I phoned you wannabe heroes an hour ago to help me find him, but he hasn't turned up!"

Bakugou thought back to when the call came in, it was only him and izuku around when the call came in. Seems like he was still fast asleep when the call came so, "It's that dumb nerd's fault if he doesn't find him, don't ask me."

"Can't you call him or something? See if he's got Katsuma?" She questioned with a genuine bit of concern hidden in her tone.

The reception in this place is kinda awful but it isn't impossible to get a connection if you wait long enough. Bakugou rolled his eyes but complied, "Wait up on the couch upstairs, I'm gonna try and call that nerd."

"Hmph, Fine!" The young girl placed her hat on the couch next to Bakugou before stomping up the stairs in a hissy fit.

"Damn brat..."

————————

Kirishima sobbed, running away from a low-life villain. In his arms katsuma. He saw mahoro die in the hands of the villains. He was hardened as he ran trees in his way, the villain has a blood quirk. Unless kirishima was using hard he would die. His eyes widened when he saw izuku half-dead blood dripping form his mouth and eyes.

He gazed back running at izuku licking him up, running he saw her, momo kendo neito tenya and shoto. "HELP!", he yelled out shōtos head whipped around sending ice at the blood fiend. "Fuck! momo make me medical supplies!", momo turned around making small bandages. They recognized the blood fiend as himiko toga. "Fuck fuck fuck! We're losing him I c-cant feel a pulse!", momo stoped grabbing izukus body and making a small skateboard. "Kyo! Make sure to send him to RC! Now!", she yelled.

————————

"I-is he gonna be ok?", neito sobbed into kendo's chest. "Is anyone here for izuku.. midoryia?", there heads whipped over. 1-A and some of 1-B ran over nervous. The doctor gulped.

"We have some news.."