Ch.18- sato

Trigger warning: bulimia
These chapters are mine I intended to not steal anyone's books.

Rikido is a tall, very muscular young man with a wide build. His brown hair is short, and spiked upwards away from his head. He has rather small, square-shaped eyes with small black pupils and has a pair of bushy eyebrows just above. He has very large and thick lips which are slightly darker in color than the rest of his skin, and a notably large, round nose.

His consists of a yellow full-body suit, covering the entirety of his body, the only exceptions being the holes around his mouth, each of his eyes, and his hair. He wears white gloves and boots, and a utility belt around his waist, small quantities of sugar stored inside its pouches.

Rikido has an interest in sweets and baking, the latter being a useful skill to have due to his .

He is surprisingly talented at making sweets, conquering his classmates with his food. The fact that Rikido was caught off guard by this overly positive reaction suggests that he himself doesn't think much of his own abilities as a confectioner. Nevertheless, every week in the dorms, Rikido bakes sweets and shares them with his classmates, which he calls "Sugar Time". He pairs his sweets with Momo's tea to create a gourmet night.

 Thanks to his Quirk, Sugar Rush, Rikido is a straightforward fighter who takes advantage of the temporarily augmented physical might, granted by his power, to punch his way through obstacles and enemies. During the , thanks to running interference against , Rikido and were able to successfully subdue the villain even further. His abilities eventually garnered the attention of the , giving Rikido the opportunity to intern under the No. 13 Pro Hero, and improve on his flurry of attacks and the ability to read ahead of situations. Rikido has great talent in baking, being able to prepare cakes and other types of sweets. This talent was developed due to his Quirk needing sugar to be activated and store bought sweets being more expensive. Rikido's Quirk allows him to increase his strength five-fold for three minutes. In order to activate his Quirk, he needs to consume 10 grams of sugar. 

When converting sugar into strength, his cognitive functions gradually drop, making him very sleepy afterward, but he had a starving secret. He needs to eat in order to use his quirk, he starved himself to eat the sugary treats at a later date. His knuckles have permeate scars from when he was younger. It didn't help he was a large built man. He had bulimia A serious eating disorder marked by binging, followed by methods to avoid weight gain. Bulimia is a potentially life-threatening eating disorder.People with this condition binge eat. They then take steps to avoid weight gain. Most commonly, this means vomiting (purging). But it can also mean excessive exercising or fasting.

One of the prominent symptoms, often related to fad dieting, is frequent changes in body weight, fluctuating up and down as the individual binges and purges. These behaviors can also bring around gastrointestinal problems such as acid reflux, constipation, or stomach cramps.For every additional 10 grams of sugar he ingests, he extends the time of increased strength by another three minutes. As part of his training, Rikido engaged in weightlifting while consuming large amounts of sweets in order to increase the amount of augmented physical strength granted by his Quirk.Tooth erosion / decay may become apparent after only six months of self-induced vomiting. Over time as the enamel is eroded by repeated exposure to gastric acid, teeth may lose their shine, break, turn yellow, wear down, chip, and look ragged. Damaged teeth can further exacerbate any concerns about one's appearance. izuku noticed this the teeth of course.

Thats why Izuku stood outside is dorm, he knocked the sound of vomiting stoped. Soon sato opened the door "Ahg.. yes oh mom?", he asked wiping the corners of his mouth with a napkin.  Izuku sighed "i know", rikido tilted his head confused, he opened his door allowing the greenete to go inside. Sighing izuku stepped in "I know your bulimic me papa and dad went through you're dental record's.", the other stopped as he sat at his desk "Pshh what? im not bulimic!", he argues izuku hums happily, blurry eyes trailing over Rikidos large frame, taking in the illuminated shadows that run across the tips of his short-cropped hair, across the expanse of his broad shoulders, before becoming lost in the stillness of night-time that wraps around his waist and back. They fall back into a sort of strange peace, izuku silently observing as rikido works, and he feels the sudden crave to have a pencil and paper in his hands to capture the moment, but his sluggish body readily ignores the want, keeping him firmly planted in his cocoon of blankets.

"Fine.. i am", izuku feels a large, goofy grin expand across his mouth, a sleep-crazed giggle resounding off the walls of theroom, "Thank you." His body loosens fully, mind and matter succumbing to the edges of sleep that swirl his being into unconsciousness, images and colors of their shared conversation stained in his mind for storage—a memory he could look back upon when discovering the first blooming of their friendship.

He misses the smile that pulls at rikidos lips— something wide and unconcealed and entirely due to izuku—upon looking over his shoulder at the slumbering auburnette, his goofy grin still etched on peaceful features. He shakes his head, a chuckle rumbling in his chest, swiveling back around and closing his notebook and text, going through his ministrations to get ready for bed as well.

"You're welcome."

"How are you gonna fix this?"

"Ill go talk to hound dog!", and with that rikido left izuku feeling content with he observed.