Ch.3- denki

Update; yes, im being weird and making it iikirikami and making bakugou aromantic

Kaminari had a secret it was a big secret he was transgender of course nobody in class knew except midnight and present mic. He's been having problems with his testosterone usually his mom would do it but he's deathly afraid of needles. Whenever he tried to give himself the shot would drop it it almost impossible for him to do it on his own he needed his moms help but now that he's in the dorms he no longer has they reassurance and help.

He was to embarrassed to ask a teacher, so here he is outside izukus room his head down. He knocked once "M-mom?", his voice was shaky tears threatening to fall thinking the worse 'what if he hates me? What if he doesn't accept me!', all the bad scenarios ran through his head. The door unlocked just before he could run "Yes sweetie?", his sweet voice was melody to kaminaris ears.

"I-I need help!", izuku noticed the tears immediately bringing kaminari inside his dorm. "What's wrong?", before izuku could ask anything else a needle and small bottle was placed in front of him the electric users eyes tightly closed "I'm transgender and cant do testosterone on my own please help me!", kaminari begged the greenete placing the needle and testosterone in his hands he heard sniffling he looked up and sure enough izuku was full on sobbing before capturing the blonde in a hug .

"Y-you could've told me! Thanks you for t-trusting me!", kaminari smiled someone accepted him! He winced soon as he felt a pain in his arm "I-I wanted to distract you!", he sniffles against his palm. "Heh thanks mom!", sudden energy bursted through him knowing izuku loved him.

"Wait are your parents accepting?, do you have a binder?, do you fight in your binder?, do you bind for longer than eight  hours?", izuku rambled on before kaminari placed a hand in his shoulder "I'm very safe with it mom don't worry!", izuku let out a sigh of relief at this before kissing kaminari's forehead "If you need help with anything else let me know sweetie", he smiled his hundred watt smile as he opened the door for kaminari to leave.

"Uhm..can I have everyone's attention?", kaminari picked the courage up to tell everyone, the class looked over curiosity in there eyes "hurry up dunce face", bakugo scoffed "I-I've been wanting to tell you all this!", iida tilted his head "Kaminari you can tell us anything!", he put his hands down wrapping one over his boyfriends shoulders. "I'm transgender I was born female yes I have everything don't worry iida and mom..", he mumbled looking down suddenly trapped in a hug he smiled relaxing into it.

"Dunce face I might be mean and a bit stupid but I still respect you..I guess"

"Katsuki!"

"Sorry Tenya.."

"Hey it's ok  I still love you your very manly!" Kirishima tried to express his love for his friend did he fail. Yes? Was anyone going to tell him? Nope!

"Guys it's late why don't we eat dinner and sleep!"

——————

Mineta smirked as he walked into kaminari's room the blonde was asleep legs curled into fetal position he lifted kaminari's shirt rolling his eyes as he realized kaminari had too surgery

"Fucking faggot doesn't even have boobs!" And with that he left the room deciding why not go to another girls room that has boobs later.