Ch.29- ending one

It's one in the morning and this is the ending for y'all, don't pressure me to make the other one quickly I'm tired asf the ending is shitty I'll rewrite the entire book later

The hero's gulped, following the doctors neito sobbed into kendo's chest.
"I-izuku midoryia also know as pro hero Deku has sadly passed. The blood was drained from the neck down. Because of this when you found him he was brain dead.", neito couldn't take it, he ran out of the room to throw up.

"N-no.. your wrong! T-this is just a sick fucking joke!", yelled katsuki all might coughed out of shock deflating. His pupil died. In a fit of rage, he absolutely ibliterates all the villains and his time runs out. He gazed at Izuku's bloody corpse, his eyes dead. He vows takes a few months off, drinking and wallowing until he gets a vision: OFA was returned to him. Because Izuku considered that the quirk was merely borrowed, the quirk returned to All Might. He gives OFA to Ochaco after seeing her determination.

Aizawa, He is frustrated. He told Izuku to get back, damnit! He becomes more strict and more devoted to make sure no one in his class would ever die on him.

They all sobbed, they couldn't believe it. The love of neito life was dead, there mother figure was dead. It wasn't fair.

"NO! I-I hic c-can't believe this!", Mina sobbed into ochako's chest. Shoto,Iida Katsuki aoyama all of 1-B and all might couldn't hand it; they walked out. Neito walked to izukus corpse. He let a stray tear leave his eye. He kissed the cheek of the corpse known as izuku midoryia.

Neito claimed izukus hand. "I-I was gonna give you this tomorrow.", he wiped the tears out of his eyes slipping on a promise ring. Momo wiped a tear making a small, diamond ring. "H-here neito..", he slipped it on izukus finger. Neito sobbed his heart out the others couldn't take it. Some frozen, some throwing up. And some letting out sobs or screams. Presentation Michael was off worse, shota had to cancel his quirk while crying because of how loud presentation Michael was crying.

From afar, stood tomura shigaraki

"I'm sorry.. cousin..."

——————————

Kirishima rubbed Katsuki's back as he threw up, usually izuku did this. The thought made his stomach Churn in a bad way. Joke of them stoped thinking about izuku. His name made there hearts drop.
"I-I ei?...", his voice travelled off, the shiny toilet bowl unseen in the dark. "Yea?", his voice was a whisper "C-can I do it without him?", Katsuki needed izuku, he loves him platonically of course, almost like a bother.

Katsuki let out a choked sob into Eijiro's shoulder.

"Why not so something to remember him?",

—————————

Momo grinned slightly, "I finished the book my publishers will get it out in a few weeks!", neito looked horrible where red and puffy dry tears on his cheeks. Tenya smiled softly. The others were sad, ochako slightly mad at herself. Why'd don't she stop him?! Aizawa was off worse, his son; his first son died. While he was close.

"As long is this book is up, izuku will always be known as the mom of UA"