Ch.10- punished

Midoryia had woken with a jerk, almost knocking Monoma out of his bed. The blonde was not happy, immediately grabbing him by the waist and pulling him back down, groaning in his ear about how it was too early and how he should stay because he was so warm and he knew the ginger was too. It took a lot from the shorter to get out of bed, peppering the first year with kisses and taking full advantage of the way he stretched in the morning to escape.

"Izu~ please?" He couldn't turn around, or his face would erupt into a violent blush and he would have to go back and cuddle, and then he wouldn't get up at all, let alone in time for practice. Eventually, and only after a lot of whining and moaning and complaining from the older one, both hero students were up, with Izuku in the shower and Monoma absentmindedly finishing off an essay, one of them in a hurry and the other more relaxed than he usually was.

Izuku was taking all of his stuff from the bathroom, his towel dangerously low on his waist. Just above the towel, his skin was an interesting shade of purple in more than one place. Rants leaving the blondes mouth trying to get izuku to stop training with Katsuki.

He made his way into the bathroom after laying the clothes out, his heart stinging a bit at the lack of the other's things in front of him. He stepped into the shower, listening to his boyfriend packing his bag and drying his hair. His fingers ran through his hair as the smirk on his face only grew wider,catching a glimpse of izuku walk in flushing red then running out.He always made sure to tease izuku about those small moments, the shade of red he went very amusing. Izuku blushed a lot, now that he thought about it.

Soon enough, he stepped out too, hair dripping and flat on his head. Shoving his trousers on, he motioned for the greenete to sit on his lap. His face went red as he walked over, sitting on the other's lap and playing with his hair, occasionally going a darker shade of red as his arms would brush against skin.

"Put a shirt on, neito. How am I supposed to leave if you don't?" A laugh emitted from his throat, deep and sincere. His eyes were trained on the the blonde as he put his jacket in his bag, slipping his shoes on and tiptoeing over when he was ready to leave. A soft 'I love you' fell from his mouth as he did the others tie, smiling when he felt a head on his own. His smile only widened when he heard an 'I love you too' in response, and he pulled on the blondes  tie, bringing them eye to eye before kissing him quickly.

————————
"Class!", "CLASS!", Aizawa called to no avail without izuku the class was wild, as the greenete was running late today. "KIDS!", izukus yell got everyones attention as they silenced themselves.

"I AM LATE ONE DAY AND YOU CAUSE RUCKUS?, WHAT IF I WAS ABSENT ONE DAY? ALL OF YOU I AM DISAPOINTED, EVEN YOU MOMO AND IIDA?, ALL OF YOU GROUND BETA NOW!"

"YES MA'AM!"