Ch.4 - momojirou

‼️⚠️TW: sexual assault⚠️‼️

Momo was used to it mineta trying to grope her even kiss her look under her skirt sometimes try to finger her. She hated it right now her and jirou were cuddling on the couch mineta smirked walking up.

"Hey ladies why don't we take this to my room? I can watch you scissor each other..", he drooled at the thought of seeing momo and jirou do that the purple haired girl winced burying her face in momo's chest."Hey baby let's go to my room", jirou nodded at momos words as they got up from the dorms couches.

Momo smiled as she lead jirou into her dorm they sat on the bed before jirou curled up onto momos stomach a smile on her face as they fell asleep not noticing or hearing the creak and door open.

Mineta smirked as he unclipped the top of momos shirt her lace bra now on display for him. Drool formed on the corners of his mouth as he unclipped her bra her breast falling out jiggling he cupped them and licked them multiple times momo moved slightly in her sleep startling him he was just about to lick them again when the door opened.

"Hey sweetheart, do you know where the rag is for kacchans gauntlets he needs to clean them?",he gave a smile as he looked inside the laundry basket not looking up "yea momo I need to cl-WHAT THE FUCK!", izuku was just about to scold him when he saw mineta and what he was doing.

"AH WHAT THE FUCK, DAD HELP!", izuku and bakugo ran up the explosions starting in the blonde's hands as mineta backed away momo slowly opened her eyes to see and noticed she was half naked a small scream leaving her mouth. Izuku was quick to cover her with a small blanket that was in the edge of the bed.

"Katsuki!, I give full permission to do what you want to him outside!", bakugo smirked walking out mineta flailing as he got carried by the blonde. Screams before a loud explosion

There was no more screams afterwards.

——

"Hey izuku what are some people who deserve to be in 1-A?", izuku looked at his father "If I had to pick neito-sama and Hitoshi", izuku bowed as he walked away "izuku in going to invite them both to 1-A..", izuku stopped in his tracks as he looked back "HA?", izukus mouth dropped open in shock "Yea, I'm gonna do it!",

"Shinso Hitoshi and monoma neito to the principles office please!"