Ch.15 -bakugo

MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

Nobody is shy when it comes to Bakugo and his all-out rage, but a new theory from izuku suggests his temper has more to do with his Quirk than anything. Over the years, fans have come to hate or love the explosive hero for his outburst, but . After being mistaken for a future villain, Bakugo has tried to dampen his fiery rage in the manga when he remembers to, but his tantrums are due to his Quirk.

For those who aren't aware, Bakugo's explosions do not materialize out of thin air. The boy seems to create an excess of nitroglycerin-like liquid that sweats from his palms. Bakugo can use that liquid to ignite various explosions, and whenever he needs it. But as Cress points out, real-world side effects for nitroglycerin intake may be the cause for his anger.

"Bakugou's anger and constant adrenaline is his body's way of dealing with his quirk and keeping him alive. Because nitroglycerin can lower a person's heart rate dramatically, so if he's not constantly stressed he would literally pass out. Would also make sense cuz he only started being so angry all the time after his quirk manifested," Izuku wrote, describing his childhood friend.

As you can imagine, this theory is a solid one. Most ; Izuku will break his bones, Aoyama's tummy begins to hurt, and Mineta will bleed from his scalp. If a Quirk is used too much, it isn't good for you, and Bakugo has never shied away from using his. His backlash could be the mood swings that come from his nitroglycerin-infused sweat, and that would explain a few things. Side effects of nitroglycerin dosages include excessive sweating, fainting, and even changes in behavior if taken inappropriately. So if the manga wants to surprise everyone, it will confirm this fan-theory when Bakugo has his next big outburst.

Fighting. With the only Person who would be able to understand him. From the Data and Information collected and considering the multiple Traumatic Experiences Katsuki went through and that a large amount of the Symptoms are part of Bakugou's Behavior Pattern it is possible for him to suffer from PTSD.

Now ochako isnt a friend to the ash-blonde in her words "I disliked him mainly because he's been constantly insulting mom and putting him down since childhood. Even straight out abandoning him after he branded him as weak. It sometimes felt like Bakugou would eventually try to actually kill mom just so he could erase the fact that they've ever known each other.There were no exact reasons as to why he hated mom, yet he showed more hatred to him more than anyone else. There was even one time where Bakugou almost killed him for chris sakes"

When Bakugou fell down on a river and Deku, the weak "useless" quirkless nobody, offered help to the talented quirk blessed popular Bakugou, he snapped and that's when the bullying really began. ... He starts to constantly bully and hurt Deku to remind himself that he is the better one.

Yes, he had redeeming qualities that were starting to show, but he was still habitually cruel, insulting, or threatening to others. Midoriya was still vulnerable to Bakugou's bullying because of unresolved trauma. ... If Bakugou was forced to face the consequences of his actions, he'd be able to become a better hero.

Bakugo is much more complex than the average anime rival and also quite the opposite. The anime rival archetype is more on the quiet and snarky side, not on the loud and direct side. He's never exactly nice but he seems to become more considerate. He's nice in his own way, lets say.

since the beginning of the year, Izuku flinches whenever he's in the same room as Bakugou. he admires Bakugou's determination, yes, but that doesn't make all those years of being bullied, abused, and put down any less traumatizing. like. ... Bakugou literally tells Izuku he should just commit suicide

"In my opinion, I would define Katsuki from MHA as a tsundere. Usually, he acts hostile towards anyone he encounters. This includes his fellow students, teachers and even his parents. ... So there's the possibility of Bakugo giving me respect in the future like how he gives respect to Kirishima."

Although Bakugo truly hated Deku throughout the majority of their childhoods together, we began to see a shift following their fight after the Provisional Hero License Exam. ... Bakugo reveals that he's worried for Deku because he often doesn't take himself into account when fighting for others.

Gasping bakugou bolted up sweat rolling down his face, that damned nightmare again! Middle school a note laid on his desk, confused he opened it. it read 'Come to the roof at 12am! <3' thinking it was a confession he grinned, soon going as soon as he got up there izuku was there, smiling he looked at the blonde just before going into a swan dive, diving off the roof.

He ran to izukus door banging on it, groaning izuku got up met with a teary eyed bakugou. "Your alive oh thank god!", he launched at izuku a bear crushing hug waking the greenete up from his sleep. Gasping he hugged back "Kacchan whats wrong?"

"I-ive been having a stupid nightmare about middle school where you uhm.. killed yourself.."

"I forgave you a long time ago, im here alive.."

"Thank you.."

"anytime kacchan"

-----------------

twenty minutes later, bakugo was dead asleep, a happy sleep in izukus arms.

"Goodnight kacchan"