5. teddy lupin

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

(this message was from late January to early February when this was an issue, but I'd rather keep it in still.)

Before we start this chapter, and even though I don't have a big platform, I would like to bring up how POC and LGBTQ+ influencers are being verbally abused by absolutely horrible accounts with cruel usernames, mostly on TikTok. Spreading racism and homophobia around like that is so immature and disgusting, not to mention incredibly disrespectful. This isn't who we are as humans, and it makes me sick that there are people that exist like this. This situation isn't something we should take lightly.

I will NOT tolerate any rude or offensive comments on my story towards this issue. The culprit will be reported and blocked. Just know that this is a safe place for you. Even if you have a small platform like me currently, speak up and spread the word to put an end to this! Every voice matters.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

This one shot will definetly be confusing and a bit hard to keep up if you haven't read the old version of COD, but it's not something to worry about! This takes place in Grimmauld Place once again, post-war, and has no relation to the current version of COD.

Take me home where we met so many years before

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

June 14, 1998. 6:30 P.M.

"Adds, have you seen my tie?" Harry's voice called from upstairs. He sounded somewhat frantic, which was fitting for the situation.

"No, try the bathroom!" she yelled from the kitchen.

She was quickly darting around the area, trying to shove aside the dishes that were laid around and trying to hide the dust that lingered in the corners.

Kreacher hadn't come by for the last couple of weeks, thanks to Hermione and her S.P.E.W beliefs of course.

Addy didn't mind, but she wished there was someone else to help clean the large house.

She and Harry had spent all of last night forming the sitting room to be dust free, both extremely exhausted by the time they fell into bed.

They needed to make the place infant friendly for the arrival of Andromeda Tonks and Teddy Lupin.

This was the first time Harry would get to meet his godson, so he clearly wanted to make sure everything went perfectly.

"It's not there!" he hollered back, sounding more impatient according to his tone.

Whenever he was anxious, he had the tendency to not think properly, or to overthink. It was never in between.

"Then try the dresser!"