25. the wedding.

Fleur's mother was in charge of getting everyone ready for the wedding. They had spent the morning doing everyone's nails and hair. Since Addy and Hermione were not apart of the wedding and didn't need to get ready till later, they helped out with breakfast and lunch. Soon enough it was time for the event.

Addy was wearing a deep blue dress that flowed around as she walked. Hermione helped her with her hair and makeup and she was ready.

"You go on without me." Hermione waved at her, "I just want to get something."

"You always want me to go on without you." Addy sadly chuckled, "The Yule Ball, Slughorn's party..."

Hermione mirrored her expression, "Back when things used to be so simple."

Addy left the Burrow and entered the wedding tent, which was nearby. It was large enough to fit a numerous amount of guests. Everyone was laughing and having a good time. Music was playing and the mood was uplifted.

She spotted Ron standing alone and awkwardly, watching the guests having a fun time. He caught Addy's eye and seemed relieved to be able to talk to someone.

"Where's Hermione?" he asked as she approached him.

"She was just grabbing something from her room. There she is now!" Addy pointed to the entrance of the tent. Hermione was wearing a red dress and had her hair shiny. She looked gorgeous. It looked like Ron thought so to.

He was looking at Hermione with a loving expression that made her blush as she made her way to them. Addy couldn't help but smile, and turned away to leave the two alone.

She stood a little ways off, watching everyone have a good time. Though they were all smiling and laughing, anyone could notice the little strain hidden beneath them. Many people have lost their families due to this war, and some are close to doing so. Everyone's safety wasn't ensured.

"You look beautiful." a voice said nervously behind her. Addy turned around and saw Harry gazing at her with the same expression he had on the night of the Yule Ball.

Addy flushed at the intensity of the gaze. She noticed that his eyes constantly flickered over to her lips.

"Thanks." she looked up at him and blushed even deeper. He always looked nice whenever he made an effort, not that he wasn't nice looking if he didn't.

Addy really did miss him. She wanted kiss his lips and run her hands through his hair more than anything.

"Everyone, please take your seats!" someone announced, "The ceremony shall begin!"

Hermione and Ron approached the awkward two and dragged them over to a set of chairs.

Bill was standing at the front of the stage, with his best man, Charlie. When Fleur walked down the isle, he looked as if he had never seen her before. Addy smiled as the bride gracefully joined him at the front.

The priest began his speech. As he did, Addy wondered if she would ever get a wedding of her own. She wondered who would be gazing at her as she walked down the isle.

She glanced over at Harry beside her. He had been watching her with a loving expression on his face. He flushed when his eyes met hers. Addy quickly turned around.

If she were to have a wedding, the only man she wanted to see as she walked down the isle was Harry. There was no one else that compared to him.

If she didn't have him, then she didn't want a wedding. She had always dreamt of being rich, famous, and successful; she didn't need a man. But her opinion changed over the years.

Finally, the priest's speech ended. Bill and Fleur leaned in to kiss. The audience burst into applause. People left their chairs and watched as the newly wed couple lead the first dance of the night.