12. haddy.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

This isn't a one shot but here's a series of questions that I ask, mainly about Haddy!

My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

❥ have you noticed any very minor details about their emotional relationship?
(for example, whenever they have an argument, their conversation to make up is very short because they understand their mistakes and each other well enough)

❥ what are random senarios that you imagine haddy to be doing? (current day is fine)

❥ any little head canons about how they do things?

❥ what do you think haddy would do in the future after they graduate from hogwarts and the entire wizarding war is over?

❥ what type of mom would addy be if she and harry were to have kids? (cool mom, strict mom, etc)

❥ which marauders era character would addy get along with the most?

❥ if addy didn't go to the yule ball with harry, who might've she gone with?

❥ if addy and harry never kissed or dated, who do you think she would've gone out with?

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒

❥ when they sleep, harry's usually the one to sleep on top of addy or be the little spoon and curl up like a precious bean <3

❥ harry cooks for addy <33

❥ (this was actually mentioned in the hbp) harry braids addy's hair sometimes when he's bored

❥ harry always asks addy to tell him a story (such a baby omg) to help him fall asleep because he likes the sound of her voice

❥ if they were to live in their own home, they'd have sex anywhere. prove me wrong.

❥ haddy's favorite shagging place is the closet <3

❥ if jily was alive, james and addy would bond over being chaser on the gryffindor team and make fun of harry together. lily would always praise addy and side with her whenever haddy has an argument.

❥ marlene-the-cool-aunt would ship haddy so hard

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Why tf is this book so close to 10k?? I honestly don't understand PLS