24. dumbledore's will.

The shock of losing Moody was around the house. Addy felt terribly guilty for his death, she wished she hadn't listened to Bill and went after his body. The Order tried to search for it earlier but was unsuccessful.

Addy had managed to avoid Harry as much as possible by working on the wedding preparations. She didn't want those old feelings to rush in unless she could actually experience them again.

There were instances where Harry tried to leave the house, because he thought he was a danger to everyone, but Ron managed to convince him to stay. His scar was also hurting and he was getting visions.

The day before the wedding arrived. It was Harry's birthday, so Mrs. Weasley hosted a special birthday dinner in his honor. When Addy walked downstairs that morning, Harry was opening his presents that he had gotten from everyone. Addy placed her present from her on top of the pile and sat across from him.

"Happy birthday, Harry." she looked up at him. Why did his lips look so kissable when she couldn't kiss them?

"Thanks." he flushed and looked away. As he opened her present, Addy noticed that the ring she had given him for Christmas was still on his finger. For the first time in ages, she was biting back a smile. He still wore it.

"Addy, this is amazing!" Harry's jaw dropped open. She had given him a picture frame with pictures that switched out with each other every minute. There were many pictures which consisted of Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Addy when they were younger. They also included Harry's parents.

"I figured you would want something small, something easy to take around." she said in a low voice, to avoid Mrs. Weasley from hearing. Everyone in the house pretty much knew that the four would be leaving soon, but they never confirmed it.

"Thank you." he smiled at her. Why did she notice every beautiful detail of his when she wasn't allowed to? The way his eyes lit whenever the corners of his mouth turned up. The way his lips urged her to lean in and peck them.

Addy looked away, flushed.

Hermione shot the two curious looks, but didn't say anything. She pulled Addy up to her room however.

"You should talk to him about how you feel." Hermione said, "He still cares for you. I know he does."

Addy shook her head, "As much as I want to, I don't think we should have any distractions away from the horcruxes." she lowered her voice to a whisper as she said the last word.

Hermione sighed, "I guess so."

Ron joined them up in their room.

"Have you guys packed your things yet for- you know?"

"I've already got the essentials packed for days." Hermione whispered, "We never know when we have to leave urgently."

Ron nodded, "I'm almost done packing, just waiting for the last load of laundry to finish."

The door opened. Harry looked shaken up and exhausted.

"Have you three really thought about what you're going to put your selves through? Hunting for the horcruxes is going to be no picnic." he said.

Addy figured that he had another vision from his scar. Whenever this happened, Harry would start to fret. She wanted to rest her head on his shoulder and assure him that everything would be okay, but she couldn't.

Hermione began to explain how she had obliviated her parents so that they don't know they have a daughter and will move to Australia, for their safety.

Ron also proceeded to explain how there was a ghoul upstairs in their attic that would pretend to be Ron. He would look sick enough for the health inspectors to not think anything's off. The Weasley's would be safe.