37. the malfoy manor.

They were brought to the Malfoy Manor. The large house loomed in the distance. The Snatchers walked the four for many, many minutes.

Addy glanced nervously around at her friends as they were led into the front gates. Harry's face was still grotesque, but Hermione hadn't done anything to make Addy unrecognizable, so there was a good chance that they won't be let go.

When they were inside, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy were standing in a formal, dark room. Bellatrix Lestrange was watching the prisoners carefully.

"Draco." Lucius Malfoy called for his son, "Is this Harry Potter?"

"I-I don't know." Draco stammered, coming close to Harry. His eyes flashed with recognition, but his words said otherwise. He then turned and returned to his mother's side. Addy knew him more than she did before, thanks to their lessons, so she could tell he was lying.

"Wait, is this-?" Lucius turned to Addy, "Adelaide Aldaine! Our Undesirable number two. If this boy is not Harry Potter, we still have her. The Dark Lord wishes to speak to her in person." he then proceeded to touch his dark mark, but Bellatrix Lestrange stopped him.

"NO!" she looked over at the sword of Gryffindor that a Snatcher had been holding.

"We found it in their tent." the Snatcher trembled as Bellatrix approached him.

"Take them to the cellar with the other prisoners." Lucius said, slightly confused by Bellatrix's alarming expression.

"Keep the Mudblood." she motioned to Hermione, "I want to talk to her. Girl to girl."

"NO! You can have me!" Ron yelled, struggling against his capturers.

Bellatrix slapped him across the face, hard, "QUIET. If she dies under my questioning, you'll be next!"

"What should we do with this one." Lucius motioned towards Addy as Harry and Ron were being pushed to the cellar.

"Fenrir take her into the next room and do as you wish with her." Bellatrix said dismissively, "Just make sure she doesn't die."

"NO! DON'T HURT HER!" Harry yelled, trying to break free from his capturers, but failed. His eyes watched Addy nervously. She too tried to struggle, but the werewolf was stronger than her.

"Come with me." Fenrir growled to her as he dragged her into the other room. She glanced back over at Harry who was still putting up a fight. She could see the faintest tears appearing in his eyes. He disappeared as Fenrir shut the door to the room.

"Now, what to do with you?" he threw Addy against the wall and held his wand to her throat, "I think we can have a little fun, what do you think?"

"Don't touch me!" Addy tried to pull away. The Snatchers hadn't found her wand yet, which was stuffed down her sock, which was warm because of her stopwatch. She pulled it out and aimed curse at Fenrir who effortlessly blocked it. He aimed his wand at her again.

"CRUCIO!"

Addy felt the worst pain she had ever felt in her life. She could barely open her eyes, let alone breathe normally. But she couldn't give up. She could hear Hermione's loud screams echo throughout the house. She had to save her.

"HERMIONE!" Addy could also hear Ron bellowing, half sobbing, "HERMIONE!"

Hermione's screams grew louder and consisting with more pain than before.

She could hear another voice echo, "ADDY! ADDY!"

It was Harry.

His and Ron's yells blended in together along with Hermione's. Addy needed to get to her friends.