38. draco's help.

TW: Blood, Suicide

────── ∼❃∼ ───────

She could tell it was soon daylight. There was a small bar window located high above. The were thick and revealed only a little glass. A strain of feeble light shone through, creating glow onto the floor. Addy had been trapped in the cellar for several, non-sleep, hours. She hoped that someone would come and rescue her, but the chances were as low as her parents coming back to life.

The dungeon door swung open. Several Death Eaters walked in, levitating all sorts of equipment behind them.

"We shall begin." one said to another. They set up a table in front of the location where Addy was chained to.

"Drink this." one held up a strange colored potion towards her mouth. When she didn't follow orders, they forced it down her.

She nearly gagged from the bitter taste. Once they were satisfied by the amount of potion she took, they each held up their wands to her and muttered something.

Immediately, Addy's head began to throb uncontrollably. She nearly blacked out from the pain.

"I think we can move on." one Death Eater said. They all lowered their wands and turned to the equipment on the table. There were all sorts of strange objects with wires.

One picked up a helmet like item and placed it on Addy's head. She shook her head purposely to try to shake it off, but they immobilized her.

The wires hooked to the helmet were attached to one of their wands. They muttered a spell, and Addy could feel her head being shocked. This experiment wasn't as painful, but she was worried about the aftereffects.

They continued this routine of shoving potions down her throat and hooking up strange machines to her head, until night fall. They left, after having dinner served to her.

The dinner, of course, was a small quantity, not even filling her up. She quickly ate, and stood up shakily. What ever they were doing to her, wasn't having a good effect.

She was determined to explore the dungeon however. It was large and spacious with many cell rooms. This was designed to hold multiple prisoners, but she was alone. There were beds and toilets located inside each cell. There was a bigger room ahead consisting of a shower. The dungeon was dark and dusty.

She examined every nook and cranny. She paid special attention to the bricks, as if they would sport out a secret passage of some sort.

Nothing.

She found nothing. Addy reluctantly chose a bed and laid. She had no intention of sleeping. Her thoughts wandered through. She wondered what happened to Harry, Hermione, and Ron. She hoped they were alright, wherever they were.

The following morning, Death Eaters walked into the room again, levitating even more equipment behind them. They proceeded to complete the same routine as yesterday.

Addy would try to resist, but would be punished by a terrible curse. They didn't use the Cruciatus Curse on her strangely. It was like they wanted to keep her in good health for their project. They used other harmful hexes however.

These experiments left her exhausted and in pain. She got constant headaches and would feel lightheaded if she stood up for long periods of time. A good thing was that she wasn't chained to the walls during night, so she was able to roam the dungeon on her own, still holding on to the little hope she had for finding a way out.

She was given a change of clothes after her first night. She was given a change of clothes each day, which is something odd to give to a prisoner, but Addy didn't complain.