Ch.2- Suprise, Suprise and hospital time!

Debbie's P.O.V

                Zayn finally called me! I thought he forgot but he didn't he called me and he said he loved me! I wonder if he has feelings for me; I love him but does he love me more than a friend? I started packing and thinking about Zayn, I couldn't stop picturing what he looked like. Did he change? I don't think that he did, he probably still has that cheeky personality and smile. I loved his smile, it was so warm and inviting; I just wanted to hug him. It came about one in the morning so I went to sleep with a smile on my face thinking about seeing Zayn for the first time in ages. I guess I should have asked when they were coming in.

Zayn's P.O.V

                Debbie doesn't know it but we're surprising her at her apartment today, so it would be an even better experience for Debbie and myself. I couldn't wait to see her glowing blue eyes, naturally perfectly placed hair and her smile-her smile made the world go round. I found a smile forming on my face just thinking about her.  I quickly grabbed all the stuff I was going to bring to her place, grabbed the boys and headed towards the car.

                "Does she know we're coming lad?" Liam asked while he was helping the driver load the car.

                "No, it's a surprise. I really want this moment to be special, you boys know how I feel about her." I was making my way into the car while talking to them.

                "I just hope that she is the same Debbie that you keep telling us about." Louis spoke while patting my shoulder, what did he mean by that? The driver started driving once I told him her address; I had a smile planted on my face the entire way there. Once we arrived in front of her house I practically jumped out of the car, I couldn't wait to see her. I made my way up to her door, not waiting for the other boys and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later she opened the door and I was shocked on how beautiful she looked. She had her short hair down clipped to the side, her glasses were off, she had on sweats and my hoodie that I left with her, she was still bigger but I loved it, I didn't want a stick thin girl, I wanted her. Her eyes widened as if she saw a pot of gold, she smiled almost as big as mine and ran to me to hug me. I picked her up and spun her around kissing her cheek, she even smelled sweet. I finally let her down and she was speechless, but she finally spoke a few words.

                "What are you doing here? I thought you were coming in a few weeks, at least that's what I suspected." She looked so happy, I missed seeing her like that.

                "We wanted to surprise you. The other boys are waiting at the car, would you like to meet them?" She smiled while nodding her head, I grabbed her hand; if fit so well with mine and led her to them. They all smiled at her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

                "So you're the famous Debbie. You are even more beautiful than Zayn described you." Harry smiled at her and looked deeply in her eyes. I didn't like where this is going, so I snatched her away and went to go talk to her in private.

                "So, how is everything love?" Her face instantly dropped and I immediately looked down at her wrist which was covered by the sleeve of the hoodie.

                "Good I guess, I'm just so happy that you're here!" She jumped into my arms and I just held her, I didn't want to let go.

                "I'm glad I'm here too." I squeezed her tighter.

Debbie's P.O.V

                I couldn't believe that they're here! It feels like a dream came true, only this dream I was awake for. I was still hugging Zayn when Niall came to me and asked if I had food because he was starving, Zayn warned me about Niall and his passion for food. I led them all inside and told them to make themselves comfortable while I made something for everyone, Zayn followed me in the kitchen.