Ch.20- Sleeping arrangements

*Harry's P.O.V*

Now that I think of it, I should have told Janice not to come and tell Debbie that I have a girlfriend. This is not going to make me look good at all.

*Louis' P.O.V*

I thought Harry was going to end it with Janice, I can't believe this.

*Debbie's P.O.V*

I drove Zayn home in my car, Louis drove Niall and Liam and Harry drove Janice. Zayn was smart enough to be quiet during the ride and just let me just listen to my music while he was attatched to his phone. Zayn and I were the first back so I went into my room and changed the sheets.

"Why are you changing the sheets?"

"Because I'm going to sleep on the couch, you're going to sleep in my room, Liam, Niall and Louis are going to spread out in the attic with all of the beds and Harry and Janice are going to sleep in the guest room."

"Why don't I sleep on the couch and you sleep in your bed?"

"Because you're the guest and I don't mind sleeping on the couch." He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Since when am I a guest?"

"Please just stay in my room, it'll make it easier." I looked at him with puppy dog eyes and he sighed.

"Ugh, fine but only because you're my best friend." I smiled and hugged him tighter than I normally would.

"Thank you so much." He nodded hugged me back. He helped me make the beds and about 20 minutes later everyone else showed up.

"YOU TOLD ME TO GO RIGHT!"

"I TOLD YOU TO GO LEFT LOUIS!" I started laughing and I looked around.

"Where's Janice and Harry?" Liam looked up at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm pretty sure they got lost too." I laughed lightly and went into the living room to watch a movie. I popped in "The Notebook" and got comfortable on the couch; the other boys joined me.

"What are we watching?" Liam asked as he plopped down on the couch across from me and got comfortable.

"The Notebook, a classic." Niall shook his head and stood in front of the tv.

"I think we should watch a better movie, like Men in Black or something." He has a point.

"What about Bad Boys 2, best movie ever created." They all nodded their heads so fast that I thought they were going to pop off. I got up and changed the dvd and then sat back down next to Zayn and got comfortable. As soon as the first scene comes on the lovebirds walk through the door and call out for us.

"In the living room!" Louis called out not peeling his eyes off of the screen. Harry and Janice both come in and sit down on the same couch as Zayn and I. Personally, I don't like being squished so I plopped down on the floor at Zayn's feet; who was on his phone.

"Why are you on the ground?" Niall questioned while he looked at me like I had 4 heads.

"More comfortable." I smiled lightly and focused my attention towards the screen and watched the movie.

"What movie is this?" Harry asked as he made himself comfortable.

"Bad Boys 2." Liam replied.

"Can we change it? I don't like these movies, they creep me out." No one gives a shit Janice. "Like how about Romeo and Juliet or something? This movie looks like trash." Deep breaths Brielle.