Ch.23-Bowling and surprises

*Zayn's P.O.V*

While I was watching Deb get ready I felt my phone vibrate so I looked down to see that I had a message from Emma.

Emma: Hey babe

Me: Hi

Emma: What's up?

Me: Getting ready to go bowling, you?

Emma: With who?

Me: Debbie and Liam.

Emma: Oh wow that sounds fun

Liam walked in and told Deb something in her ear and she smiled wide and nodded; he smiled back and walked back inside talking on the phone.

Me: Yeah. How about you?

Emma: Nothing. I want to get out of the house though, I don't like having nothing to do.Should I ask her to come? I don't know how Debbie would feel about that.

Me: Would you maybe want to come bowling with us?

She answered almost instantly.

Emma: That would be perfect! Thank you so much! What time should I be ready?

Me: In like 5 minutes.

Emma: That's a really short amount of time..

Me: Well we already had this planned so

Emma: K I'll be ready but you can't rush me.

I sighed and put my phone down, Debbie was doing her hair and humming along to some song. I went out of the room and walked over to Liam.

"Hey Liam."

"Hey mate, what's going on?" He paused the tv and looked over at me.

"Nothing, Emma's coming tonight." I looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"Oh, nice. Does Debbie know?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Because Sophia is coming too so she's going to be her lone self." Shit.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think it was a big deal!" I sighed.

"Well I can't tell her not to come so I guess she'll have to deal with it." Liam sighed and un-paused the tv while I went back into the room; Deb looked up and smiled at me.

"Turns out that Sophia is coming so me and you verse Liam and Sophia?" She smiled while finishing up her hair.

"About that; Emma is coming." She paused and looked down quickly, then looked back up at me.

"Oh, alright." She sprayed some perfume and then she was out the door before I could say anything else.

*Debbie's P.O.V*

"About that; Emma is coming."

Maybe I misunderstood Zayn when he said that he wanted to spend time with his two best friends, silly me for thinking that was actually going to happen.

"Oh, alright." I didn't feel like talking about her anymore so I sprayed some perfume and walked out to Liam.

"Are you ready to go?" Liam turned off the tv and stood up, going towards the mirror and fixing his hair.

"I guess." I walked outside, got in the car and started it up. After a minute or two both boys walked out and got in the car; Zayn got in the back.