Ch.7- Everything will be alright

Harry's P.O.V

                When Debbie ran up to me and hugged me I was shocked but at the same time I was extremely excited, I mean she hugged me! I couldn't be happier, but I had to play it cool and just laughed it off so Zayn wouldn't suspect anything. But what if the surgery has complications or something? I can't let anything happen to her, I just can't.

Louis's P.O.V

                I heard loud noises so I rushed out of my room to see where it was coming from, I saw Deb and Zayn coming up stairs and she had a huge grin on her face.

                "I heard yelling! Which way is the PAR-TAAAAAAY?" They both broke out in a fit of laughter while I was standing there with a blank look on my face, trying to be as serious as possible. It didn't work too well because I soon started laughing with them and stopped after about three minutes.

                "No but seriously, why is everyone yelling?" I ask while wiping the tears from eyes.

                "I'm getting my surgery tonight." Deb smiles and I look at her with a strange face. I begin to speak but Zayn cuts me off.

                "She's happy because that means she can heal quicker and spend more time with us." He smiled down at her and winked at her, she blushed a little bit but Zayn didn't notice.

                "Oh, I think I understand now." I smiled and looked at Debbie, her eyes are like the ocean. They are beautiful, just like her. Wait, what was I saying? It was Zayn's best friend; I can't, I won't. It's wrong.

                "So what are you up to Lou?" Deb turned to me and smiled, I returned the gesture. Man her smile was pretty, it lit up the whole room.

                "Oh nothing much, what about you guys?" I looked over at Zayn who was looking lovingly at her, does he fancy her? No, he can't; he never mentioned anything to me and would have, right? I mean I'm his best friend, right?

                "We were just going to schedule my surgery." Deb spoke with a big smile on her face, man I love her smile. I can't believe I'm feeling this for her, it's not right. But then again, Zayn never said anything so why am I feeling guilty?

                "Oh okay, well have fun guys." I winked at her then walked off leaving them by themselves, thinking about Debbie Herch.

Debbie's P.O.V

                "Why was Lou acting so weird?" I looked over to Zayn who looked just as puzzled as I was.

                "I don't know but then again, it's Lou." He chuckled and I let out a little laugh as well, he was right it was normal for Lou to be weird. As we were walking up to my room to pack I stopped in my tracks causing Zayn to worry.

                "Debs? Are you okay love?" He looked over at me worryingly.

                "No." And I wasn't, what if something goes wrong during the surgery? What would I do?

                "Why? What's wrong?" He came rushing over with sincere worry in his voice.

                "What if something goes wrong?" I look at the ground but he lifted my chin up with his finger and forced me to look into his eyes.

                "Don't worry about anything love, okay? Everything will be fine, please trust me; I won't let anything happen to you." I cracked a small smile, he could always make me feel better; no matter what.

                "Thanks sunshine." I haven't called him that in years! I only started calling him that because he was basically the only thing that could brighten up my day or make me smile.

                "You called me sunshine." He chuckled lightly.

                "Yeah I'm sorry. I can call you something different if you want." I looked at his fingers, I've always loved how they felt when they were intertwined with mine.

                "No, I like it." He smiled and so did I, he then helped me into the bedroom getting ready to pack my bags for the hospital.