Ch.19- Tofu in a burrito?!

*Harry's P.O.V*

When she finally looked up at me I got a chance to stare into her eyes; they were light blue and sparkled in the sunshine. They were almost as beautiful as her. I looked down at her lips and I couldn't help myself, I leaned over and kissed her softly on her lips.

*Debbie's P.O.V*

When he kissed me, it was like magic. I know this is corny but he was my first real kiss. It was perfect, there was sparks and fireworks and I wanted that moment to last forever. Unfortunately, my stomach had to growl louder than a blender and ruin the moment. We looked at each other and just laughed.

"Is someone a little hungry?" He gave me a little smile.

"Just a tad. How about I call the other boys and we go to Chipotle? I've been dying for it."

"Sure thing love, I'll just wait here." I nodded and walked over to the tree and called Zayn; he picked up almost instantly.

Zayn: Hey D, what's up?

Deb: Nothing much, just out with Harry. How about you?

There was silence, I could hear him take a long, deep breath.

Zayn: Why are you out with him?

Deb: It's a long story.

Zayn: So you aren't going to tell me.

Deb: I will but not now.

Zayn: sighs Why did you call?

Deb: I wanted to know if you guys wanted to come out for lunch with us. I'm really craving Chipotle.

Zayn: Duh, you should already have known.

Deb: Great, see you in 10?

Zayn: Sure thing, bye.

I hung up and walked back to Harry. I saw he was on twitter so I casually moved a little closer to him. I was not spying by any means, I was simply looking at the time. When I looked over I saw that he was on the girl from last night's page; my heart sunk to my feet. I almost walked away but then I saw him click "block" and I immediatly did a little dance. Naturally I walked back to where I was and went on twitter and twatched him to see if he posted anything; he did.

@HarryStyles: Sometimes drunken nights are better left sober. 26 seconds ago

@HarryStyles: I don't think @brbloving1d and I can ever see iHop the same after this morning. 2 hours ago.

@HarryStyles: Bunnies always look so happy. Hop, hop, hop, smile. 2 days ago.

I favorited and retweeted the tweets with the bunny and me mentioned in them. I decided to tweet as well.

@brbloving1d: @HarryStyles I don't think I can ever see sausage the same after this morning.

@brbloving1d: If I could marry chipotle, I would...in a heartbeat.

I also retweeted some pictures of giraffes and cows because they are just so damn cute. I looked up from my phone to see Harry walking over to me and I smiled.

"Are you ready to go love?" Damn, I love his accent.

"I was born ready for Chipotle." He laughed and leaded the way to the car. Once he got in he looked over to me.

"So how do I get there?"

"Don't you have a GPS in your phone?"

"Yes but why would I need if you live in this place?" He looked very confused.