Ch.14- Recovery

*Debbie's P.O.V*

Zayn and i worked it out, it turns out that he was just jealous and he didn't really mean what he said. Sure i forgave him, i just know that i can't say all of my problems to him or the boys. Oh speaking of the boys, they moved back in and things are better than ever; especially with Harry and I. Zayn is still a little weird with me but it's basically back to normal. When Zayn and I were younger, every week day we would watch Dr. Phil cause that's just how we rolled; I turned on the tv to see Phil (my nickname for him) entering the stage. I heard a noise and then felt someone sit beside me, I turn hoping to see Zayn, and I was right. I was beyond thrilled, maybe he remembered; I doubt it though.

      "Hey." He didn't even look at me, he was looking at the wall.

      "Hi." And that was the end of the conversation, I just turned around and watched Phil like nothing had happened, the episode was about a girl who wanted to kill herself; i could relate. It was commercial break and I was going to get a drink when I noticed Zayn wasn't there anymore, I shrugged it off and went to get a water. When I came back I looked at my phone and saw a message from 'zany the sexiest beast ever ;)"; he put his name in my phone when we first met and I just never changed it because I always thought it was true. Silly me.

zayn the seixest beast ever ;) : 3:16 pm

Sorry I left, I couldn't watch it. I didn't want to interrupt you so I just kinda left.

Me: 3:17 pm

Why did you leave? I don't get it.

He responded right away

zayn the sexiest beast ever ;) : 3:17 pm

Think about the topic and how it relates to us. I didn't want to think about the past and ,aybe even the present. And besides, I didn't think you would still want to watch Phillip (his nickname for Dr. Phil) with me. I thought you would get even madder at me. Sorry

Was he kidding me? Of course I wanted to watch it with him still; at least he remembered though.

Me: 3:19 pm

I understand but of course I would still want to watch it with you! Zayn the past is the past, I just want the good memories to stay. I completely understand why the subject is sore, tbh I still have those thoughts but nothing too severe. Trust me darling, I always want to watch Phil with you (: .

He didn't respond for a good five minutes so I thought he wasn't going to answer but just as I put my phone down it buzzed.

zayn the sexiest beast ever ;) : 3:25 pm

Well if you don't mind would you come in the bedroom so we can watch it together like old times? :) xxx

Oh how I love Zayn.

Me: 3:25 pm

I mean I guess, ;P I'll be in in a minute (:

As soon as I sent the message I rushed into his room so I wouldn't miss Phil, I had it recorded but I mean it's better the first time around. As soon as I walked in Zayn smiled and patter the spot next to him on the bed; I gladly took it. Once I sat down it turned into a commercial and I just flopped on my back and stared at the ceiling.

     "I really am sorry." I said in a low voice, he turned over to me and I looked over at him.

     "For what?" I took a breath.