Ch.5- Two guys, one girl

Harry's P.O.V

                For some reason I was thinking about Debbie a lot after she went to the hospital, I don't know why though. I thought that she was very pretty and extremely nice but there was just something about her that made me extremely attracted to her, but all I know is that I should talk to Liam about this before anything happens. Liam was sitting on the couch watching Finding Nemo so I went up to him and stood In front of the television.

                "What are you doing?! He was just about to go touch the boat!" I laughed at him and then he got the remote and paused the movie.

                "Liam, I need to talk to you; it's about Deb." I sat down next to him and turned to face me.

                "What about her mate?"Liam looked a little confused but he was about to get the whole story.

                "Well I have feelings towards her. I don't know how or why I just want to be around her and kiss her.... I think I'm in love with her." I looked down and I could sense that Liam was thinking because he hasn't spoken in a few minutes but suddenly he spoke.

                "So, what are you going to do about it? I mean she's Zayn's best friend I doubt that he will even let you look at her and besides he told me something." I got curious of what he told Liam I mean why couldn't Haz tell me too?

                "What did he tell you?"

                "He's in love with her." He whispered to me and my entire body stiffened, this couldn't be a good thing. "I'm sorry mate but I guess you have to talk with Zayn about this one, I can't really help you here." He patted my back and then went into the kitchen. I sat there in shock, I couldn't believe that we both loved the same girl and that she didn't know. I came up with a plan and Zayn couldn't stop me. As soon as Liam returned in the living room with a glass of water the car pulled up in the driveway and it was them, I was curious of what was wrong with her.  I opened up the door to find Zayn holding Deb with such care and gentleness, she was still cringing with pain but she looked calm and beautiful. I held out my hand to help her and she took it gratefully, Zayn was still holding her on the side so she wouldn't fall. Liam walked over to check on her.

                "Are you okay love? Do you need anything, if you do just tell me where it is and I'll get it for you." He had worry in his eyes and I could sense he was a little scared. Just as we got her seated on the couch Louis and Niall walked down stairs, they went straight to Debbie to see if she was okay. Zayn soon sat next to her while rubbing her back and kissing her head, I had to leave the room for a second just to get away from it; that should be me comforting her not him. I walked back in the room and decided to make some conversation.

                "So what's wrong with her?" I sat on the opposite couch so that I was facing the others.

                "Well I have a dermoid cyst that must be removed as soon as possible."

                "Have you scheduled it yet?" Louis questioned while looking her in the eyes.

                "I was going to do that after, I just wanted to spend some time with you boys." She smiled and then got up and went into the bathroom.

                "So is it bad?" Niall asked after taking a bite of his cookie.

                "I don't really know. All they said was that they caught it right in time, if they caught it any later she wouldn't be able to have kids." He looked a little sad but as soon as she entered back in the room his eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. Liam looked over at me and I just looked at the ground not wanting to believe it.

Zayn's P.O.V

                "Should we schedule it now love?" I looked over at her to find her making her way over to me, when she sat down she hugged me and placed her head on my chest. "Are you okay Debs?" She looked up at me with her crystal blue eyes.

                "Yeah I just wanted to thank you for being there with me through everything, I wouldn't be able to do this without you." She kissed my cheek and then buried her face back into my chest, I wish we could stay like this forever. I just continued to rub her arm and her back until she finally drifted off into sleep, I soon did the same. I woke up about an hour later to some noise in the kitchen, when I looked I saw Niall getting some food and I laughed he looked over at me and then made his way toward me and sleeping beauty.

                "Zayn?" He looked deeply into my eyes and I got kind of freaked out.

                "Yeah Niall?"

                "Do you love her?" I was taken back but I knew the answer and I wasn't afraid of telling him, I was afraid of her hearing it.

                "Yes, with all my heart." I smiled as he patted me on the back, she was stirring in her sleep and I got a little worried.

                "Good because I can tell that she has feelings for you." He smiled and sat down on the couch across from us.

                "How?"

                "She just shows it a little bit, but I may be wrong." He turned on the tv and I was just sitting there in shock, could she really like me? I smiled and then looked down at her, just so I could her beautiful face. She soon woke up and I started playing with her hair as we watched Love Actually with Niall.

                "Hey sleeping beauty." I smiled and kissed her forehead, she looked into my eyes and then smiled.

                "Hey." She rested her head in the crook of my neck and I started playing with her hair, I loved this girl with my whole heart and nothing was going to change that.