Ch.22-You last long.

*Debbie's P.O.V*

After about an hour of Liam and I gagging and blasting the tv, Zayn and Emma finally came out of the room and walked into the living room. Zayn's eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Um, how..how long have you guys been here?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well I've been here since you burst through the door, but Liam got here about an hour ago." Zayn turned pale, Emma was just standing there; examining Liam. Now that I got a good look at her she is alright; she has long shiny brown hair reached to her round butt, hazel eyes and a petite figure.

"So you uh, you heard everything?"

"Yeah, by the way Zayn; you last quite long." I spoke with a sense of sarcasm in my voice but he blushed like a mad man.

"Uh thanks, well Emma is on her way out so-"

"Yeah I have to go back home, I have a lot of work to get done." She smiled, winked at Liam and then walked out of the house. Zayn came back in and sat on the opposite couch.

"I'm sorry you heard that." He refused to look up.

"Don't worry about it." I looked over at him and then back over at the tv. There was an awkward silence,  Liam cleared his throat.

"So how long have you been talking to her for lad?" Zayn didn't answer.

"Zayn?" Liam tried again.

"Um since Debbie was in the hospital. I met her on my way out when I was screaming." He spoke so silently that I could barely hear him; but I did.

"Oh." I looked down. I'm glad him making me feel like shit got him a girlfriend.

"Yeah, she comforted me and we ended up making out in the wai-" I cut him off.

"Well congrats." I spoke trying to not show my annoyance, I guess Liam noticed but he didn't say anything.

"Thanks, it means a lot." I nodded and went to the bathroom. When I came out I heard Liam and Zayn talking.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

I could tell she didn't like my answer but I couldn't lie, that's how we met. When she got up to go to the bathroom Liam movied closer to me and I knew there was going to be a lecture coming my way.

"Zayn, what the hell?"

"What?" I don't know what I did but he was surely going to tell me.

"You told me not too long ago about how you loved her but you now you go on and screw another girl? What the hell is wrong with you?" Oh.

"I still love her man but I know I'm not going to get her so why even bother trying? I'm trying to move on." He rolled his eyes.

"Are you trying to move on or make her jealous?" I didn't speak. "That's what I thought."

"Liam you don't know anything alright, I love her but I can't do anything about it! Especially now that I got the other one involved!" I didn't mean to yell but it just came out.

"You're going the wrong way about all of this. You don't know how Debbie feels about this!"

"It doesn't matter Liam! I'm doing this for me! Not for her!" Just as I said that I spotted Deb walking back down the stairs and I'm hoping she didn't hear anything.

*Debbie's P.O.V*

"That's what I thought." I think that was Liam, what were they talking about?

"Liam you don't know anything alright, I love her but I can't do anything about it! Escpecially now that I got the other one involved!" Zayn was making it clear that he loved Emma, and I was 'the other one'.

"You're going the wrong way about all of this. You don't know how Debbie feels about this!" How I feel about what?

"It doesn't matter Liam! I'm doing this for me! Not for her!" Well then. I didn't want to hear anymore so I decided to walk down; Zayn saw me. I ignored his stares and sat down on the couch far away from the both of them.

"So have the other boys been back yet?" I shook my head 'no' while I refused to tear my eyes away from the tv.

"So do you guys want to do something tonight?" Zayn wanted to make conversation, I didn't. So I ignored him.

"Sure mate, what do you want to do?"

"Doesn't really matter, I just want to spen the night with my two best friends." He is so full of bull it is coming out of his ears. I'll go along with it.

"How about we go bowling?" Zayn perked up and smiled, he knew I loved bowling.

"That sounds great!" I smiled, only because I miss Zayn.

"What time do you want to leave?" I shrugged.

"Whenever you guys want."

"How about in 10 minutes?" Liam offered. Zayn nodded and looked over to me.

"Is that alright with you?" I nodded.

"Yeah sure, I just have to get ready real quick." I smiled and got up and walked to my room, Zayn followed.

"I'm really happy we're doing this."

"Doing what?" I got my makeup off of the dresser and walked over to the mirror and sat down.

"Going out you know, like we used to." He gave me a light smile and I returned one.

"I know, I miss this Zayn." I looked down at my makeup and heard him sigh.

"I'm sorry I left you." I shut my eyes tight.

"You didn't leave me Zayn, you chased your dreams; you wanted those ever since you were born."

"I feel terrible about leaving you alone, I'm really trying to make things good now. I want it to be like it used to." I took a deep breath.

"Zayn it can't be like they used to and you know it."  He looked down and shook his head.

"Deb, I'm trying okay, I really am. I want it all back; that's why I came back." I paused.

"I'm trying to, I want it too but it's hard." He looked at me dead in the eye.

"I know, trust me, but I want to be as close as we were, you told me everything and I told you everything. That is what Iong for every single day of my life." I pinch my leg.

"I know." I said quietly.

"Can we just try?"

"Of course Zayn."

"Where do we start?"

"Bowling." We both smiled and I went back to doing my make up and he sat on the bed and watched me.