Ch.3- Results

*Sorry it's really short, I haven't had much time! But I still hope you like it :)*

Zayn's P.O.V

                Seeing her in pain basically killed me, I couldn't stand to see her like this. She was crying and screaming and all I wanted to do was make her comfortable and okay again. The doctor finally came in with the results of what was causing her such pain, I was scared to hear the results but I knew it was important. The doctor had papers at hand and was coming towards us with a serious look on his face, I guess it wasn't that good of news.

                "Well we have the results." He looked at Debbie then me.

                "What is it?" I asked while fidgeting with my hands.

                "It seems as though it is not her appendix, but a dermoid cyst wrapping around her right ovary, we caught it right in time. Now it does need to be removed by surgery right away, if it is not we may have to take out all of her feminine parts." He looked sympathetic as he handed me the papers and walked out of the room. I looked over to Debbie who had a worried look on her face, I walked over to her.

                "You're going to be fine, I promise. I won't let anything happen to you." I spoke while kissing her head. She looked up at me and a tear was coming out of her eye so I quickly wiped it away while looking into her blue shimmering eyes, I wanted to kiss her lips so bad but I knew I couldn't.

                "Zayn?" I looked at her and smiled.

                "Yes love?"

                "Thank you for being here with me, I bet I ruined your entire visit. I'm so sorry." She really needed to stop apologizing.

                "It isn't your fault and besides, what kind of trip would it be if you didn't get hurt or needed surgery?" She laughed and then cringed at the pain. "Sorry." I was doing the apologizing now. She kissed my cheek and patted the spot on the bed next to her, signaling me to lie down next to her, I did exactly that. I carefully made my way besides her and laid down, I threw my arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer to me, it just felt so right. I kissed her head again and was playing with her hair while she soon fell asleep in my arms.

                "I love you Debs, I always have and I always will." I whispered as I kissed her forehead, the doctor walked in soon after that.

                "Sorry to disturb you two, but I have all the information that you need for the surgery." He spoke while Debbie was slowly waking up and adjusting herself on my chest, I smiled then looked back at him.

                "What kind of stuff?" I was rubbing her arm and she buried herself more into my chest.

                "Just the basics like what it is, the procedure of the surgery, stuff like that. Oh yes and Miss Herch is able to get discharged as long as she does not eat or drink anything until the surgery." He smiled then walked out of the room.

                "Did you hear that? You get to go home!" I turned towards her and smiled while she was still on my chest.

                "Yeah, now we get to go back and see the boys. They probably hate me." I didn't understand.

                "Why would they hate you?"

                "Because, I haven't even known them for a day and already I'm in the hospital ruining their visits. And plus, I've taken you away from them." She had tears forming so I just pulled her tighter into my chest.

                "Babe, they don't hate you! And besides it isn't your fault!" I was rubbing her arm thinking about her and her insecurities.

                "I just feel like everything is my fault, I feel like I've ruined your trip already!" She started crying and I just held her tight listening to the silent sobs. Once she stopped I kissed her hand and helped her out of the bed and we went home to schedule her surgery.