Ch.6- Just tell me when and where

Niall's P.O.V

The way that they looked laying on the couch together like that just shows how perfect they would be together. I've seen the way that Debbie looks at him and it is clear that she has feeling for him, and the way he looks at her is so adorable I can't even describe it. I just want them both to be happy and that will only happen if they are together, I guess this means Niall the matchmaker is coming out!

Zayn's P.O.V

                I was looking over at Niall and he got this evil grin on his face all of a sudden and I got scared, that face only happens if he is going to do something sneaky. Debbie kept tossing and turning while I was playing with her hair, I was thinking about what would happen if I told her about my feelings for her but then I thought about her reaction to it so I went against it. Now that Niall and Liam both knew how I felt about her I should probably tell the others, it's just not fair if they didn't know. As soon as that thought crossed my mind Debs woke up and quickly grabbed her right side and cringed with pain, I immediately sat her up.

                "What's wrong?!" I asked frantically.

                "Sorry it's nothing I just got a pain again, maybe we should schedule that surgery now." She winked at me then let out a little laugh while I kissed her forehead.

                "Fine with me." I smiled and went to unplug my phone from the outlet.

                "Sorry If I scared you or anything, I didn't mean to." She looked down at the floor while she was talking.

                "Don't sweat it." I winked at her and her face went a light shade of crimson, I laughed at her.

                "What are you laughing at?"

                "You're blushing." I started laughing and her face got even redder.

                "Oh well that's embarrassing." She smiled and looked at the ground again, it must look pretty interesting to her if she keeps looking at it.

                "Nah, it's cute." I could honestly say that her face got ten times redder than before, I started laughing uncontrollably while she grabbed my phone.

                "You're such a loser." She rolled her eyes and smiled at me.

                "But I'm a cool loser right?" I looked at her with puppy dog eyes .

                "Haha, no. You're just a loser, but you're my loser." She smiled and now it was my turn to have my face be crimson, she noticed and laughed at me.

                "What?" I asked trying to play it cool.

                "Now you're the one who's blushing!"  She laughed at me and I laughed right along with her.

                "Can't help it." I winked at her and grabbed my phone to dial the doctor, I put it on speaker so Debbie could hear it too.

                "Hello, doctor's office." She sounded very nice and polite.

                "Hi we're calling to schedule a surgery; the patient's name is Debbie Herch." I spoke into the phone while Deb listened intently.

                "Oh yes! The hospital called, we've been waiting for your call. When is convenient for this to happen?" She was a little perky. I looked over to Debbie so she can answer this one, she seemed as though she was thinking.

                "Uh, do you have any openings for tonight by chance? I would like to get this done as soon as possible." She looked a little worried but nothing too bad, I grabbed her hand and she squeezed it while sending a smile my way.

                "Actually we do! Is 5:00 tonight good? Or is that too soon of notice?" Deb smiled a nice big smile and squeezed my hand even tighter, I could tell she was relieved.

                "That's perfect! When should we be there and where?" She could barely contain her emotions right now.

                "Um, Valley National Hospital and as soon as possible." 

                "Thank you and we'll be there shortly."

                "Anytime love, goodbye and good luck." With that the nurse hung up the phone and Brielle jumped into my arms.

                "Why are you so happy babe?" I grabbed her and looked down at her perfect face.

                "Now if I get this stupid surgery over with tonight, I will heal faster and spend more time with you guys!" She was gushing with excitement.

                "Well than shall we get you ready?" We linked arms and with that Harry came down the stairs with headphones in, as soon as he saw us he took them out.

"What's going on?" He smiled as he was walking up to us.

                "I'm getting this surgery shit over with today!" She ran into Harry and hugged him, he hugged her back.

                "Why are you so happy about it?" He was confused as he let go of her.

                "Because now I can heal faster and spend more time with you boys!" Harry laughed while walking out of the room and patting me on the back.