Ch.13- I thought you were mad

*Debbie's P.O.V*

       "I hate her man, I wish I never met her. I mean, she is just so annoying and unpleasant to be around. She ruins everything for me, I can't deal with her anymore." Harry was on the phone with someone, I'm not sure who. It sounds like he really hates me, I don't even know why I bother anymore. I should just leave and get out of everyone's way. I walked inside to find him whispering on the phone and in the corner, I spoke softly but loud enough so he could hear.

      "I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry for all of the times I've annoyed you with my problems and even with just my presence. I don't mean to bother you or annoy you or anything like that, I guess it is just me. I'm going to leave you alone forever but I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry and you shouldn't worry about me." He looked confused but just about he was about to speak I heard a loud noise and I got a pain in my stomach. I couldn't move, I was numb; everything was going to blurry. I saw Harry running over and kneeling to my side, crying. Why? I couldn't keep my eyes open, but he kept gently tapping my face to keep me awake.

     "Debbie stay with me! Please Deb! Debbie!" That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

     "DEBBIE!" I woke up in a cold sweat to find Harry sitting down next to me holding my arm. "Are you okay? You seemed like you were scared or something." Why was he here? Wasn't he mad at me just like everyone else?

     "Just a nightmare, but I'm okay." He was looking at me intently.

     "Good, I was worried." Okay.

    "I thought you were mad at me?" He held back a laugh.

    "I wasn't mad, just frustrated. I tried calling you but you wouldn't answer so I figured I should come over and check up on you myself." I smiled, he cared. Or at least he was a damn good actor.

    "Well thanks. So um, how is everyone?" He looked down at his fingers and I looked at Captain Red, he was swimming his little heart out.

    "It's really tense there, no one can talk or even look at Zayn without him crying. I went to talk to him before and he just broke down. He's forgiven me an to be honest, I don't think he was ever mad at either of us; I think he was just hurt because he felt like you didn't need him anymore." Bullshit.

    "Are you serious right now? He told me that I bother him too much and that all I do was cause problems so why would he feel hurt because I turned to someone else for support?" I tried to get up and screamed in agony so Harry helped me up.

    "Debbie, he was hurt you can't really blame him. Are you at least willing to talk to him?" I sighed.

    "I don't think he will want to talk to me." I looked down at the ground and Harry lifted my chin up with his finger.

    "Of course he will, just give him time." We both smiled and were looking into each other's eyes. He leaned in and I did too, our lips touched and they moved in sync, it was like it was meant to be. We soon broke apart and looked into each others eyes; we stayed like that for a while.

    "That was amazing." He said while I was smiling like an idiot.

    "It really was. But look, I have to go shower but I'll be back in a little." I kissed him softly on the lips and walked upstairs slowly to avoid the pain as much as possible. I showered and got dressed as carefully as I could be, I didn't want anything to happen or cause any pain. I made my way downstairs to find Harry sitting there watching television, as soon as he saw me he got up and came over to me.

          "You look beautiful Debbie." He said while smiling like Cheshire cat, I was blushing and I knew it.

         "Thank you, but I'm just in sweats and a hoodie." I giggled as he looked at his feet, damn he was adorable.

          "You look gorgeous in anything you wear. Even if it was a paper bag, you could make it work." I was blushing like a mad woman, I could feel my cheeks burning up even more with each word he said.  

           "Thank you babe. I went over to him and kissed him softly on his lips. His lips were softer than a baby's bottom, I didn't want this moment to end. But it did anyway because he picked up bridal style and sat me down on the couch, him sitting besides me. We sat watching movies all day, not caring about anyone else or the time; we were just enjoying each others company

             "Debbie?" I looked over at him and he was staring in my eyes intently.

             "Yes?"

             "Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I can't believe he asked me, I thought he would know the answer. I answered anyway.

             "Of course, Harry." He smiled just as big as he did this morning and kissed me passionately on the lips. Zayn entered the room right at that moment.

             "Deb? What are you doing kissing Harry?" He was angry, I saw it in his face. But he wanted nothing to do with me, so why was he mad?

             "We're going out now, Zayn." He stood there shocked. What the hell was his problem?

             "But Debbie, I-"

*Zayn's P.O.V*

They were going out? Since when? I didn't want to make things worse before we even worked it out so I didn't ask questions.

         "We're going out now, Zayn."

        "But Debbie, I-" Was I really about to tell her that I loved her? No, no, no I couldn't I would mess everything up. Worse than they already are.

        "You what Zayn?" Damn, they were both looking at me now I need to think of something to say; fast.

       "I, uh, wanted to work things out. But I can come back later." Great.

       "No no. Let's talk now." She patted the seat next to her and Harry and I knew I was in deep shit.

       "Okay." I went to sit down and knew it was going to be a long night.

*A/N: I really hope you guys are liking the story! I'm trying my best to update as soon as possible so please stick with me! If you like the story please vote it! It would mean a lot! Well bye guys! I love you <3>