Just the begging

"Stay still honey," Zaria stuck another pin in her daughter's hair

"I would if those pins would stop prodding at my scalp." Zoey sighs, "It would have been so much easier if we just let some else do my hair and makeup mom."

Her mom rolls her eyes, "let me have my fun. You know I miss you so much. Let me spend my time with you."

Sighing Zoey turns around and looks at her mom, "I miss you too, but I'm fine here with Mateo."

"Honey, you don't have to stay here. You don't have to do everything your father wants you to. I know things didn't go as planned, but if your not ha-"

"Stop. I'm not going back home with you. Dad wants me to do this. As the oldest, it's my responsibility to do so. I've failed him once I won't fail him again," she turns around in her seat and faces the mirror in front of her, "Mateo is a great guy."

Zaria continues on her hair, "I hope he's a whole lot better than his alpha."

               "Mom! Where did you go?" Mercedes makes her way around their house looking for her mom. She is fully dressed and was ready to head out.

"In the Livingroom." her mom shouted out.

"Are we ready to he-" stopping mid-sentence she took in the appearance of everyone in the living room and realized who made it, "you guys actually made it?!"

"No we are holograms," he rolls his eyes, "yes we made it!"

Des made her way over and playfully slaps his chest, "missed the sarcasm." she pulls him in for a hug.

Jenson is the third eldest child in the family. By far the most sarcastic, but Des's favorite sibling. He lives in Oregon serving as Beta for his wife's pack. A successful alliance made a few years back. It all worked out because it was love at first sight.

"Where's Shannon at?" Des pulled back and looked up at him. Shannon is his wife.

"She's still in our room getting the boys ready."

He has two kids. A three-year-old whose name is Jasiah and one-year-old Nolan Durham.

"Speaking of kids don't you have some good news?" Their mom butted in.

Jenson smiles rubbing his hands together, "a new member of the family."

Mercedes grabs his arm squeezing it, "say sike!"

"Why would I say that? Another mini-me, of course, I wouldn't pass up on that opportunity." He chuckles.

"Another boy?" Des exclaims.

Jenson nods his head, "Baby Gibson will be born late April."

"Are we ready to head out?" Aston walks into the room fixing the tie on his suit.