Moving on

The following day after the ball the Crimson pack left back home. A day earlier than expected. Taking with them an extra member.

Zoey sat in the car with Jullianne who went on and on about her pack. Zoey merely rolled her eyes and looked out the window. She got further and further away from the only home she had ever known. However she didn't regret her decision.

One way or another she was going to be Luna. It's her blood right. So, if she had to get along with Jullianne in order to get everyone to fall in line she would. She would tolerate her for the good of her pack home, because that's what this is all for. Her pack.

              "Alpha, welcome back. We weren't expecting you till later on tonight, or tomorrow," Nancy, another omega in the pack, greeted her alpha as all the cars pulled into the driveway of the pack house.

"We decided to leave a day earlier than originally planned. I know everyone is asleep seeing as it's five in the morning, so don't bother anyone with our arrival," Liam went to help with luggage. Or specifically to help Zoey get hers.

"Wow your packs so different from mine," Zoey looked at the pack house in awe. It's bigger than her pack house of course.

"I'm hoping you take a liking on how we do things here. It will take some adjusting, but I'm sure we can make everything work."

Zoey nods her head at his reassuring words.

On lookers from pack members who watched the scene with distaste full looks, couldn't help but envy the girl who was getting so close to their alpha. An outsider at that.

             "Home sweet home," Serenity sighed. Being back in the place that tormented her so. She wasn't very happy to be back, but she was back.

"Good times," Mercedes sighed from beside her. The both looked up to the pack house. Their home.

The girls walked inside following behind Alpha Liam and Zoey. They listened as he pointed out things to her until they were able to make their escape and go to their rooms. Well Mercedes was able to make her escape.

Alpha Liam grabbed Serenity gently by her wrist as she was about to make her way up the stairs. She stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned to face the two.

"She is the one that maintains my floor. She'll show you the extra room and where everything is located. I have something to attend to real quick," he didn't give Serenity a choice in the matter, but just turned on his heels and walked back outside.

Zoey starred up at Serenity, "I guess I'm your tour guide?" Serenity laughed nervously.

"I guess so," Zoey flashes a big bright smile.

Serenity ushered for her to follow, "alpha Liam has a whole floor to himself. Completed with a living room, office, and three bedrooms one of which is his."

"Wow and you keep track of all that?"

"Well he only ever uses his his bedroom, living room, and office. I try not to touch anything in his office and he's rarely ever in the living room. It's not that much," Zoey nodded her head at her words, "well the first room here with the big doors is his office. I don't go in there unless I have permission."

"Does Liam have a temper?" Zoey questioned as they walked towards living room.

"I can't say. Here is the living room complete with a game station the games are in the cabinet the tv is a smart Tv and it's apple so I'm sure you won't have a problem figuring out how it works. The remotes are usually lined up on the coffee table. They aren't labled and I'm not too sure which remote is for what," Serenity nervously laughed. It wasn't like she was actually ever up here for anything else but cleaning. She was just trying to get through the tour without any troubles. The less she had to speak to the walking goddess the better.