"Stay With Me, Because You're All I Need."

Serenity ran through the forest. Hitting trees branches and everything in between trying to get away. Who was lying to her? What was the truth? 

Her head began to spin and the sky started to reflect her mood. Dark clouds rolled in and thunder began to clap. A storm was brewing. 

Soon it began to rain. Stumbling through the forest with no sense of direction Serenity fell to the forest floor. And she did something she hadn't done in a long time. She wept. She wept for her lost memory. She wept for these false memories that were placed in her brain. 

All she wanted was the truth. 

"And I can give that to you." in a flash of lightning a person appeared. 

Serenity's tears mixed in with the rainwater, so her eyelashes stuck together as she look up at the person speaking. 

"You-you. Who are you?" she had a sense that she knew who the woman before her was and in fact she did.

"I am Selene."

"S-Selene? Like the goddess?"

She laughed, "yes, exactly my child. Like the goddess."

"Why are you here?"

She walks toward Serenity and bends down in front of her, "Well I can tell you, or I can just give you back your memory, and so much more."

"My memory? You can do that?"

Selene nods her head, "I can give you back your memory and you can come back with me."

"Go back with you? Where to?"

She stood back up and pointed her head towards the sky, "well to the moon of course."

"Why would you take me to the moon with you? As I was told I am nothing special."

"No don't say that my child. You are everything and so much more. You are from me after all."

Serenity squinted her eyes, "I'm from you?"

"Let me give you your memories back. It will allow you to piece everything together."

"If I accept my memories back will I have to go with you?"

Selene shook her head, "you only have to go with me if you choose of your own free will."

"Okay. Can I please have my memories back?"

"But of course," Selene took Serenity by the hands and lifted her up.

             Selene took a step towards Liam revealing her bare feet that were splattered with mud. As she walked you could hear the clanking of jewels on her dress. The power terminating off of her would make anyone bow before her.

"Look up at me boy." Her voice was solid, harsh, and deep. Not as angelic as one might have thought, "I have much better things to do than to deal with these creations of mine, as you said."

Liam had a hard time looking at her, "then stop."

Taken aback she blinked twice. Thunder clapping both times as she did so, "excuse me?" no one had ever had the nerve to talk to her like this. She was after all a goddess.

"Stop interfering. Leave us be."

Throwing her head back she laughs in amusement, "stop interfering." lightning flashed in the sky, "little boy if I had not interfered you and your whole pack along with my daughter would have met their demise a long time ago. Since you announced the new coming of the lycanthrope existence you have a target on your back. Maybe you should have thought of that before you wanted to join everyone in peace and harmony. This righteous path you are following is impossible! Trust me. You aren't the only one that has tried."