Aston (part 1)

Alessandro Dellisola as Liam
Madison Pettis as Serenity
Sonya ( @sonya_rudskaya on insta) as Mercedes
Ben Barnes as Mateo Alford
Coco jones as Kensley Santiago
Paula M. (@Paula.mtzm on insta) as Jullianne
Dina Denoire as Zoey
Gregg Sulkin as Aston

It's been three days since the attack. Things have gotten somewhat back to normal. Normal for Serenity is cleaning Alpha Oliver's floor every Saturday.

"Off to do your chores?" Mercedes asked. They had just finished lunch.

"Yah, guess I'll get it out of the way," Serenity shrugged.

"Okay, we have training at six see you then?"

"Yah see you then, if I'm done before then I'll go to your room," Serenity was hoping it would only take an hour or two leaving plenty of time for the two girls to gossip.

"Okay see you in a bit!" Mercedes ran off upstairs to her room.

She went to the supply closet then made her way upstairs to Liams floor. She thought the floor to be empty since Zoey and Liam should be training.

As usual she started in the living room. She rearranged all the games in the cabinet, underneath the tv, in alphabetical order, whipped off the coffee table since it was sticky, picked up the rug then swept and mopped, and then put the rug back and vacuumed it. She looked around the living room to if there was anything else. Not seeing anything she moved on.

Serenity goes to Zoey's room first. She throws the door open and is shocked. The room is kind of a mess. She sighs, of course a teenage girl with a lot of clothes and shoes is going to be messy. First Serenity started by picking up everything. All the clothes on the floor went into her hamper, and her shoes went back in the closet. She dragged the hamper out into the hall so she could wash the clothes.

With everything picked up vacuumed and set everything back in its place.

           It took Serenity two and a half hours to finish cleaning the floor

           It took Serenity two and a half hours to finish cleaning the floor. She still had to do their laundry. After putting the two baskets into the washer she went up to Mercedes Room to wait.

The door was already open and there were voices inside, "where are they?"

"Why can't you just use yours?" It was Mercedes voice.

"Because mine are dead, just give me yours," a mans voice, Serenity was shocked. He couldn't be back already.

"Ugh, fine, here," Mercedes had finally given in.

"Thanks, little sister," Aston walked out of the room and locked eyes with Serenity. He smirked, "Hey mutt. Still friends with my dopy little sister I see."