Month 2- The Baby Surprise

Zoey had everything planned out. She was a month and a half along and felt it was best to tell Mateo. Along with telling Mateo, she would come out to the pack.

"Hey baby," She walks into his office.

Mateo looks up from the book he had his nose in, "Hey, what's this surprise for?"

Zoey never went into his office. She had it in her mind that it wasn't okay to enter a man's office unless invited in. Her dad's rules, not hers, "do you think we would have time to go to dinner in town?"

He looked down at his watch, "After training, definitely. You've missed the last few days. I know Liam's been running training, but still."

She hmphed, "One more day won't hurt."

"Yes, it will. Even Serenity is out and training with everyone else. No reason that you shouldn't be, now unless you are going to training in that I'd go up and change."

Serenity, of course, was training with everyone else now. Probably with special treatment also. Zoey didn't even want to think of how she'd be treated if she went to training that was supervised by Liam. However, she knew Maeo was right.

She needed to go train with everyone else, "Okay. Afterward, we will go into town? And have dinner?"

Mateo smiled, "of course love."

With that, she turned on her toes and left his office. She went into their room and walked into the split walk-in closet. The two shared everything right down to the T.

On her side of the closet, she has a short dresser opening the last drawer on her dresser and she pulls a white pair of lulu lemon shorts. Stripping out of her current clothes she puts them on and walks out in her sports bra.

Normally she would have gone out like that, but after one look in the bathroom mirror she grabbed an oversized shirt and put it on. Her tummy is evidently swollen with something baking in the oven, and she wasn't quite ready to let everyone know that.

At a month and a half, she was surprised Mateo hadn't started to notice her change. Werewolf pups are born 6 months after conceiving, but with a beta's or alpha's blood, the months are subtracted down to 4 or 5 depending on how strong the blood running through the alpha or beta is.

Meaning the regular werewolf female would start showing around 3 to 4 months, while the alpha or beta's blood makes their females start showing even sooner. For Zoey, the time was narrowing down, and she needed to tell Mateo soon. Before someone else did.

Going downstairs she went up with everyone else.

"Hey, are you training with us again?" Jullianne was the first to greet her.

Zoey resists the urge to roll her eyes. Sucking it up she put on a smile and nods her head, "uhh yeah. Can't be out here getting out of shape!" She nervously laughs.

"Yes, I see you put on a few pounds. It's okay though that will come off quickly." Jullianne smiled at her.

Zoey insecurely rubs her tummy. 'She would eat her words when she has to bow down to me' she thought as she nodded her head agreeing with her.

Liam joins the group looking down at his phone. Without looking up he addresses the crowd, "I'm assuming everyone has already stretched and warmed up seeing as you are all just standing here. Pair up we will be spared today."

Everyone looked around. No one had warmed up, so this was looking to be an interesting practice. Liam hadn't yet looked up from his phone to notice Zoey, but he could smell her.

"Evie and Zoey I am going to go ahead and pair you two up together. As for serenity you are with me," finally he puts his phone in his pocket and looks around.