More of the past

"You can't just disappear like that on me!" Mercedes jumped into her friends arms upon seeing her.

"So we're talking again?" Serenity spoke while her friend hung onto her.

Mercedes rolled her eyes, "you really scared me. I thought something had happened."

Still holding her friend in her grip she shook her head, "I'm fine."

Pulling back Mercedes looked her friend up and down as if searching for any wounds.

"I'm fine I promise!" She swats at Mercedes hands.

"I'm just making sure. Although rumor has it your in isolation for the fight with Julianne."

Serenity rolled her eyes, "as if." Picking up her bags she began walk inside with Mercedes right next to her.

"It's going to be such a rush whenever you walk back into school Monday! Everyone's going to have a field day whenever they find out you never went into isolation and instead went on a trip with alpha Liam!" She clapped her hands and jumped up and down. The rush of the drama is exhilarating.

"Except they won't know." Serenity cut her friend short.

"What do you mean 'they won't know'?"

"Simple," she shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not going to mention anything. If anyone asks I was in isolation. End of discussion. I don't need the extra attention." They finally reached her room and she threw her bags near her desk.

"What? Why not?"

"Between the trip and your brother. I want to stay under the radar. Im sure Jullianne is still pissed at me."

"Seems like you have a rather interesting life here lately."

Serenity rolled her eyes, "tell me about it."

             Aston caught Liam up, from missing the past few days. However he wasn't quite interested in his alpha, more or rather interested in the girl he brought back with him. As soon as he could escape he would.

A thing about Aston and Liam is that they've always been competitive. The son of an alpha and the son of a beta they would be competitive of course. Things were taken to a new level, whenever they were teenagers.

Aston remembers the event like it was yesterday.

Liam had came back to visit after a while. This was after he was done traveling with Oliver. He had finally found his mate in his own pack. He was stopping by before being sent to this prestigious werewolf school.

Everyone was stoked he was visiting. Aston hadn't seen his competition in a while and he was stronger, faster, than he had ever been before. 

He was ready to show off his newly founded skills. Of course he was one of the first few people to greet him. As soon as Aston laid eyes on Liam he realized he wasn't the only one who changed.

The chubby little twelve year old he knew buffed up and lost all his baby weight at the age of sixteen. Nonetheless he greeted him as he would've when they were kids. With a slap on the back.

Liam had missed his friends. Friends he didn't consider Aston his competition.

"Long time no see friend."

"Friend? I think you mean competition." Aston has always been upfront.

Liam laughed it off shaking his head, "of course. Somethings never change."

"Stop being so formal! Loosen up your back home! We can have some fun now!"

"Fun? No such thing."