Only an omega

Alessandro Dellisola as Liam
Madison Pettis as Serenity

After Liam, the new alpha declared Mateo the new Beta of the pack he dismissed everyone. Jonathan and Kensley were escorted towards the packs infirmary. Serenity sighed as the excitement finished. She now had nothing else to do, but finish her Wednesday night chores.

Liam's night however is just starting. Since he is the new alpha he needs to draw up all new treaties for the neighboring packs. At least that's what his father advised him to do before leaving to the infirmary, but little did Jonathan know he had better plans.

Plans that would soon alter the werewolf community as they know it.

              Serenity sighed as the fun had finished. The excitement of Alpha Liam challenging ex alpha Jonathan is all everyone is going to be talking about now, she thought as she pull out the broom and starts sweeping the kitchen floor.

A feast would be held tomorrow in Liam's honor, and everything had to be perfect. If everything wasn't perfect someone would get an ear full about it. That someone being Serenity, so she finished sweeping and pulled out the swifter, after changing the pad she quickly went over the floor.

After sweeping, mopping, and waxing the floor, Serenity scurried off to her bedroom in the attic. Serenity had been happy to get her own room in the pack house seeing as most Omegas shared rooms.  The room wasn't much, and quite small, but nonetheless she loved having her own space.

When she got inside her room she slumps down on her bed- which consists of a single mattress with Two fluffy pillows (filled with real dove feathers) at the head- and pulled off her large comforter slipping inside, not bothering to change. A deep slumber would soon over take her.

The next morning Serenity as usual had been the first one up. She got dressed in her usual graphic tee, pants, and converse then ran down stairs. In the kitchen people were already at work cooking the days meal. On the fridge as always is a list with all the omegas names on it, in the pack there are 50 (they try to keep the number low it hasn't ever reached triple digits). They're the ones who maintain the pack house. On the list besides their name is a room, or floor in pack house. At the top of the list is a day. The omega is in charge of cleaning that room or floor on that specific day.

Serenity looked for her name then went down the list looking for Thursday. Today she has the gym. Clicking her tongue she turned around walked out of the kitchen, and starts heading towards the gym. The gym is on the first floor tucked away in the back of the house.

Before walking inside the gym she stops in the supply closet and grabs everything she will be needing to clean with. Inside the gym, the smell of sweat is overwhelming. The gym is one of the stinkiest places in the house.

Serenity walks inside and grimaces at the smell. Sighing she set the bucket by the door and looks around. Upon seeing the Alpha she immediately bows her head. He looks at her with his cold blue eyes, "sorry alpha," Serenity spoke soft and slow, "I didn't think anyone would be in here," and she didn't. Usually no one used the gym at four in the morning.

"I was just about to leave," Alpha Liam lies to the girl, only have been there a mere thirty minutes. Serenity didn't say a word as she nods her head and moves out the way allowing him to leave.

She sighed as he left, knowing if he stayed she would be to nervous to do her work properly, and would end up making a fool of herself.

It took Serenity an hour and a half to get the gym to not smell like sweat. She wiped down all the equipment using fabeloso to mask the odor. She also put air fresheners in each corner of the room. Upon finishing her job she wiped the beads of sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand, then grabbed her cleaning supplies, and walked out the room to put everything back.