The mess he made

Alessandro Dellisola as Liam
Madison Pettis as Serenity
Sonya ( @sonya_rudskaya on insta) as Mercedes
Ben Barnes as Mateo Alford

"What's with all the extra training?" Mercedes huffed they had just finished sprinting for five miles straight. Serenity shrugged sipping her water, "ugh whatever. I heard about your new job though."

Serenity stopped dead in her tracks, "I think everyone has learned of my new job," she puts the lid of her water on and sets it back down.

"So what's it li-" Merced's was cut off by beta Mateo.

"No lolly gagging ladies! Get over here we're not done yet!" Everyone internally groaned at his words. They had just endured a five mile run, thirty minutes of full on sparing, and now it was time for cardio, "a hundred jumping jack get on it!" Mateo yelled at the group of teens.

No one wanting to disobey his command got to it. As well did Mateo who did just as they did. Everyone dripping with aching mussels. Day two of the extensive training.

"100 pushups!" Mateo yelled as he finished the jumping jacks. The numbers went up everyday. Yesterday the group spared for 30 minutes, ran for two miles, and half of what they were doing today. He slowly eased them into shape. Not that they weren't already in shape.

"100 high knees! Keep up!" Mateo whipped through the exercises at their average speed and some were still falling behind. One girl however was surprising even Mateo. She finished a few seconds before him each time.

Even having enough time between sets to take a sip of water.

"100 burpees!" No one groaned as he yelled out the exercise they simply just complied, "break sixty second grab water. If your not back here by then there will be extra running at the end," Mateo released them for a quick break.

He himself grabbed a towel wiping his face and some water.

"So how's the job?" Mercedes asked Serenity.

"How can you even talk?" Serenity took deep breathes looking at her friend.

"Your the one who sped through the exercises at full speed," Mercedes shrugged and squirted some water in her mouth.

"Let's go back before we get in trouble."

            Liam watched the teens train from his office window. They all worked out in the back on the slab of concrete. Mateo was doing a great job of getting them prepared.

"Liam," Kensley walks into his office.

He smiles at her. A kind of smile that reached deep into the pit of his dark grey eyes, "Nice to see you up and walking around!"

"You can't pin me down for too long," Kensley Is one of Liam's oldest and dearest friends and some might even say lover.

Before Liam left he was soft and had fallen in love with Kensley. They had hopped when he came back they could possibly be mates. Six years later, to their dismay they find out they are not.

"Glad to see you, a pleasure as always."

Kensley took a seat in front of his desk, "You already said that, Liam. Why did you really call me in here"

Liam smiled and looked down, "Although you lost against Mateo, I would like to offer you the spot of Gamma."

Kensley was shocked. Alpha Liam giving up a spot in his court without a fight.

"What's the catch?" She asked crossing her legs.

He shook his head, "no catch. The position is your if you want it."