Stricken down (Attack #2 continued)

"Why is the alarm going off?" Serenity started at Astons phone. It started to blare the packs alert. They were under attack.

"Fuck, I don't know," he also starred down at his phone. They stood in front of the car.

"What does it mean?" Zoey asked confused by the twos reaction.

"It means-" serenity paused, "it means we are under attack."

"Under attack?" Now she understood why the two were freaked out, "do we go back? Do we stay here? What do we do?"

"First we calm down, secondly we get back in the car," Aston instructed the girls. They all got back in the car and he began furiously tapping away at the phone screen.

"What are we doing?" Serenity leaned forward in her seat trying to see over Astons shoulder.

"The attack is at the high school they were unable to penetrate any other entrance. We're going back to the pack," he threw his phone behind him to Serenity and put the car in reverse, "I can't drive and do that. Updates should be sent out keep track of them," he then sped out of the parking lot.

Serenity gripped the phone in her hand. She didn't want to tell him that she didn't fully know how to work the phone. It had no buttons and was full screen, but the app was opened, so she could maybe figure it out.

Twenty minutes into the drive another alert was sent out, a fight for packs between Alphas. We are at ease. Of right now. However stay in the blue birds den.

"There's a fight, they fighting for packs! They're fighting to the death."

Everyone was quiet. A fight to the death. Intense. Someone will be loosing their life. They all hoped that someone would not be their alpha.

"Text Kensley, ask her who the pack that attacked is," Aston responded back to her. His foot heavily sat on the accelerator.

Serenity cursed under her breath and slid up on the the phone. She silently hoped that the green icon that looked like a message bubble was the text messages. It was, so she searched Kensley's name and got an answer seconds after it sent.

"Um- it's the Timberland pack, alpha Allen Ramsey."

"Allen!" At this point Aston was going as fast as possible, "what was he thinking?"

Serenity's hands began to shake. His response was making her more nervous. Was their pack in actual danger of being invaded?

"Alpha Allen is twice the size of Liam. No way he'd ever win!" Zoey was slightly hyperventilating in the passengers seat. Wether it was Astons driving or the fact that Liam might die.

They reached the boarders of their pack and were stopped. Aston presses the break everyone lurched forward. Serenity flew up hitting the radio, but stopped herself from going anymore forward.

Aston rolled down his window ignoring her, "I went out for a supply run. What's going on?" He asked the guard at that had stopped them.

"Alpha Liam is currently fighting at the high school and we are under lock down."

Aston got out the car, "make sure this goes back in the barn. I should be at that fight. The two in the car need to go to where everyone else is."

The guard saluted Aston.

Serenity quickly motioned for Zoey to opened her door upon hearing that they would have to go underground. She was far to anxious for that right now.

"What are you doing?" Zoey whispered to her.

Serenity was basically on top of her trying to get the door open, "I cannot go under ground. I need to get to that fight!" The door opened and Serenity fell out the car.