Baby Heist

"You can't be serious. What-what are you doing?!" screaming Zoey kicked and thrashed in Serenity's grip.

"I'm sorry. This just has to be done!" and with one quick jab the needle went through her skin and she is injected with the substance inside.

Liam and Mateo stood at the door peering inside.

As Zoey's body went limp Serenity caught her and turned towards the two at the door. Liam's eyes were big. He didn't want to make her do this, but the two couldn't get their hands dirty anymore.

Serenity had agreed to help after Liam came back to his floor in distraught.

                  "Hey, are you okay?" Serenity had just walked out of her room upon hearing Liam walk up the stairs and through their floors door.

He nods his head. Still looking up he hadn't even spared her a glace, so she immediately knew something was up.

She follows him to his room. Stopping inside she grabs his hand stopping him. He looks up and his eyes meet hers. They're busy. She could clearly see something is troubling him.

"What's wrong?"

He shakes his head, "nothing honestly." putting on a soft smile he grabs her face gently.

"Hey, don't lie to me. Whatever's wrong, I can help." she places her hands on his wrist.

As he cupped her face he shook his head, "Sadly I have to figure this out by myself."

"No, you don't I'm here. Now, what's wrong."

At this point in time, he drops her face and takes a seat on the bed. Then with a sigh, he tells her everything. How he and Zoey were supposed to get married, but he couldn't go through with it because of how power-hungry she was; how Mateo somewhere in the midst of it all fell for her and against his wishes brought her back to the pack as his crescent; how Mateo got her pregnant but doesn't want to be a parent, because of how his parents were; and lastly how they had to deal with the whole situation without the pack knowing because they didn't need another scandal.

(N/a authors question: Serenity doesn't have any memory of any of this besides for the fact that Zoey is pregnant, what would you tell her to help her learn of Zoey's character? How would you explain all of this to her? Comment your favorite Zoey memory. Comment your most hated Zoey memory.)

Serenity sat next to him in awe. She went through all of this with him and she didn't even remember. Wow, she wasn't the first choice? Then how did she get to the point she's currently at?

"Include me in the plan. I want to help you resolve the problem."

Liam looked up at her, "what?"

"Let me help you, in whatever plan that maybe, I can help, so let me."

He shook his head, "you don't need to be wrapped up in this," and he didn't want her to be wrapped up in his mess. He wanted for her to stay out of it for as long as she could. "There currently is no plan for you to be involved in also," he sighs.

"What if I said I had a plan."

Liam remained quiet, "a plan?"

She rolls her eyes, "no a caterpillar, yes a plan."

He chuckles, "no way we are going to actually execute the plan, but shoot."

"Just make her disappear again. You did it the first time, so do it again. There would be no scandal no one has to know she's pregnant."