Sernity's fall

Alessandro Dellisola as Liam
Madison Pettis as Mercy
Sonya ( @sonya_rudskaya on insta) as Mercedes
Ben Barnes as Mateo Alford
Coco jones as Kensley Santiago
Paula M. (@Paula.mtzm on insta) as Jullianne

Fridays have always been Serenity's favorite day. Especially now that she didn't have to do chores. That's what she thought about as she walked through the halls of the high school minding her own business.

Lunch had just ended and Mercedes and her had parted ways. Serenity walked towards her locker to grab her afternoon class books. Before she could even reach her locker, she tripped and her papers from her spirals she was holding went flying across the hall landing with a clunk all over the floor.

Serenity groaned and began to pick up the papers closest to her. In the process of picking up the papers a shoe stepped on a few of her papers. A white nike Air Force shoe stepped on her papers. And the shoes, of course, just had to belong to none other than Jullianne.

Jullianne looked down at the pathetic omega and snickered, "you need some help there?" Jullianne reached down to grab a few papers only to have her hand slapped away. She retracted her hand and scolded Serenity who had already gotten up and began gathering her papers on the other side of the hall.

"Don't you have something better to do? Like polish your crocs?" Serenity didn't even bother to process what she had said and instead focused on getting all her papers picked up.

"Wow, you've really lived up to your fully potential? Haven't you little omega. Now your even the alphas slave."

Serenity got up and turned around, "what did you say?"

"You heard me mutt," Jullianne walked closer to her and spat in her face.

"I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but that'd be a cruel punishment I'd also rather not stoop so low as to actually smell your bullshit," Serenity was pinned against the lockers in a flash. all her papers once again went sprawling across the floor.

Jullianne's hands tightened around her neck, her finger nails digging into Serenity's neck. Well, goodbye to a Good Friday.

              "Alpha Liam, have you been avoiding my calls?" Alpha Oliver's voice poured out of Liam's phone.

"No, I would never," Liam smirked. Of course he had been avoiding Oliver calls. For his own reasons of course.

"I can sense your smirk on this side of the line. I've been trying to get ahold of you for a week now. That's very disrespectful."

"Disrespectful? Never, I've known you far to long for it be disrespectful. Now what did you call for?"

"I maybe like your uncle but I am still an alpha. I called however, because the rumor of your future plans has been spreading through the grapevine."

Liam sat up straight and clutched the phone to his ear, "and what would my future plans be?"

"You tell me Liam," silence over took the line before Alpha Oliver sighed, "Whatever they may be I want to form an alliance."

"An alliance?"

"Yes, let's be real here. I'm not getting any younger and I need to protect my pack. We are like family all that I ask is for you to take my proposal into consideration."