Still No Memory

"I can confirm she is pregnant alpha. Only a few weeks. Two or Three to be exact. The tests that came back were very faint but prominent and there." the doctor set the file on Liam's desk and leaned back in his seat. 

He sighs, "is it too early to DNA test?" 

The doctor looked at him like he had grown another head, "DNA test?"

"Yes. Just as a precaution. One can never be too sure."

"Understood. Werewolf babies develop faster than normal human babies, so yes it is possible."

Liam nods his head, "do it then."

"The mother would of course have to consent to it."

"No worries she will."

The doctor seemed a bit skeptical now but didn't bother to question his alpha.

"Now to the other matter at hand," Liam clasped his hands together.

"It's been a week since the incident and I've run all the tests possible. She is in good health, no brain damage, everything perfectly fine. On the matter of her memory, I may be superhuman but not that superhuman." He sets another file on Liam's desk. This time it's Serenity's

"So no clues when her memory will come back?"

"The thing is just her memory is gone. She knows how to perform all the usual acts no skills missing or anything. I watched her at field training and honestly it's phenomenal. I just don't know where her memory went."

Liam knew. He knew she wouldn't get her memory back anytime soon. The whole reason it's gone is his fault and the whole ordeal was in fact superhuman. Had he not yet processed that?

"Okay doctor. Thank you." He stands up and the doctor follows in suit. "I appreciate you looking into these matters for me and will be in touch about the DNA test." 

They shake hands and the doctor exits Liam's office. 

Liam sat back down with a sigh. He didn't have time to process all that was going through his head before someone else walked in. 

"You called for me?" Mateo.

He looked up, "Yes. Shut the door behind you."

"Is this about the proposal at the ball? If it is it went well. I know we hadn't had much time to talk about it with all that's going on, and the fact that we just sent all the visiting packs off. Some however have already started sending messages in support and alliance offers."

Liam shook his head, "that's great. However, that's not what I'd like to discuss."

"Oh, what's this about then?"

"Zoey."

Mateo sighed, "I know you don't like her bu-"

Liam wanted to get this conversation over with so he cut him off, "have you mated with her yet?"

"I-" Mateo was taken aback, "I don't see how that is any of your business."

"Look, Mateo. If you have I really don't care, but there is a protocol we have to go through for her to become recent officially. If you have mated with her I have to know."

"So this is about inducting her to the pack?"

Liam wasn't going to spill the beans about the thing going inside of her so he simply said, "Yes. The ceremony needs to be planned and it needs to happen soon since I'm taking power over more packs. I need a trustworthy Beta, Cresent, and Gamma."