Wedding Day

The wedding ceremony starts at 10 am. The bride along with the brides maids, were up at 7. Girls rushed around trying to get fully dressed, hair, along with makeup done in the span of three hours.

Serenity wasn't a brides maid, but she was kind enough to help Mercedes with her hair, so she woke up early along with everyone else and went straight to her friends room.

"I'm just going to do your hair real quick right?" Serenity barged into the room without knocking. She assumed it would only be Mercedes in the room, but to her surprise there are two other people in the room also.

"Sweet we got extra help. After Des I'm next," Jullianne looks up from the mirror she holds in her hands.

Mercedes mouths a 'I'm sorry' as Serenity makes her way over.

"You can do my hair the bathroom," grabbing her stuff they walk to the bathroom.

Serenity didn't bother saying anything about the two other people in the room, because they could hear her, "Just curling it?"

"Yes, maybe a style after."

With a yawn she instructs Mercedes to sit on the toilet and begins her work.

Halfway through doing her hair Jullianne walks into the bathroom, "so little mutt, are the rumors true?"

Serenity ignores the ignorant girl.

"Rumors? What rumors?" Mercedes asks looking up at Jullianne.

Jullianne looked in the mirror fixing the inner corner of her eyelash, "I wasn't going to bring anything up, but curiosity got the best of me."

"What rumor?" Zoey took this time to walk into the bath room standing at the door.

"You don't know either?" Jullianne hopped up on their counter.

"If I knew I wouldn't be asking." Zoey rolled her eyes.

"Well a little birdie told me that you forced yourself on Aston at the party."

Serenity froze. Sooner or later she knew it was going to get back to Mercedes, but she was hoping it was later.

"Serenity would never do that." Mercedes backed up her best friend.

Serenity pulled the wand away from Mercedes hair and set it down. Ignoring the question she grabbed the can of hairspray and began spraying her hair.

"Serenity? I know you heard me."

"She's ignoring you, because she's guilty," Jullianne sang the word guilty.

"I didn't force myself on him. I would never," Serenity shakes her head.

"So you two did kiss?!"

Serenity shook her head, but couldn't lie to her best friend, she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and nodded her head.

"What the fuck!?" Mercedes abruptly stood up.

"I know right. Especially when Aston clearly has a thing for me," of course Jullianne just had to butt in.

Being the outsider Zoey stood at the door watching the scene unfold before her. Not quite sure as what to say. She did however begin to put the pieces together.