The Treehouse

Liam retired early and went up to his office. In his office he grabbed a few files and then went to his room. Pushing open the door to his room an unexpected, wonderful smell filled his nose.

Walking fully in he sat his files down on his bed and looked around. The closet door is open and it just so happened to be Saturday. It all kind of clicked.

Sitting down on his bed he pulled the papers out of a single file. The papers in this file contained the agreements to the treaty. A unification between two packs.

Liam slightly glanced at the other folder. It held a red stamp with bold letters spelling 'classified' on the font. Putting the papers in the folder he held down he picked up the classified folder and flipped through the papers.

Name: Serenity                         
Gender: Female      Pack: Crimson claws
Height: 5'5                Natural sent: honey
Parents: n/a           Rank: Omega
Race: black/Caucasian Shifted: yes
DOB: n/a
Note: Specific birth date unknown
Type:
Note: Parents unknown
Type:
Note: No other pack associations known

Shuffling in the closet made Liam look up. Seeing Serenity come out of the closet with his basket of clothes he shut the file and set it down next him.

She looked over at him, "sorry for disturbing you. Your sheets haven't been changed in two weeks, would like for me to strip the bed?"

"Yes," getting up he grabbed his papers and put them in the appropriate folders then set them on his nightstand.

He then proceeded to help serenity take everything off his sheets.

She didn't object when he started to help her. Taking of his sheets and covers was a whole workout for just one person. Although it was not as hard as putting everything back on.

Serenity took the sheets and basket of dirty laundry, leaving the room. Liam watched after her, wondering. Where did she come from?

Grabbing his files and computer he sat on the plush carpet of his floor, in front of the bed. Maybe it was about time to do some digging into her past.

Serenity sat in the kitchen alone waiting for the clothes to be done drying. Everyone was still celebrating the marriage of Audrey and Travis, so she basically had the whole place to herself. Besides for alpha Liam who came back early for some reason.

He had been up in rooms for the past hour, but now he decided to make an appearance. Serenity tried not to stare as he made his way to the fridge.

She knew she was in trouble for the fight, but didn't know when the repercussions for that would come. She just kind of expected them any moment now.

Grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge he turned glancing at her, "why aren't you still out with everyone else?" He took a sip from the bottle, then put the cap back on.

"I still have chores to do," she softly smiled up at him.

He nods his head and leans on the island, "and they could have been done tomorrow."

"With all do respect, why do you care?"

Such a blunt question. Liam wasn't use to blunt, "I don't. I should because it's my rooms you clean, but I'm just curious as to why you aren't out with everyone else I guess."

"I could be asking the same question," she spoke softly breaking eye contact every now and then to say she's not a threat.

He chuckles and pushes himself off the counter, "I guess you could say I have "chores" also."