Don't Tell Me What To Do

"Stop pulling my tail." She tugged at her arm wishing he would just let go

"I could ever so easily command you, but I ask."

He lets go of her arm and she stumbles back. Shaking his head he tsk's. How ashamed he is that she doesn't follow his every command like everyone else. Which only intrigues him even more. Just a matter to say is he really ashamed?

"I- I should go." Serenity still stumbles over her words yet again.

"You haven't even finished making my bed."

"Oh of course," she didn't know how to act in such an awkward situation. What was she supposed to do? (authors question: How would you act?)

Liam moved out of her way and allowed her to finish making the bed. He stood at the door watching her do so. Studying her as if she were the most fascinating creature ever. Now only if he could figure out why he's so fascinated with her.

"I'll leave now."

He didn't say anything but allowed her to leave. As soon as the door shut behind her he went over to cabinet of files and pulled her out yet again. There has to be something in there.

Then like magic a picture of Phoebe fell out the folder. How did that get in there? Or rather where did it come from? Maybe he needed to brush up oh his werewolf history.

"Where did you disappear to?" Mercedes finds Serenity in her room.

"Nowhere special."

"You sure? Anytime you seem to disappear so does Alpha Liam. Interesting to say the least."

Serenity rolls her eyes, "yes I'm sure."

"Mhmm okay. Aston is hosting a game tomorrow. Ages 17-21 are required to play."

"A game? Why? We just had an attack."

"Something about strengthening the pack. He's going to run it by Alpha Liam but seemed so sure he'd be on board."

Serenity thought back to what she told Liam earlier. About how similar they were, but quickly shook the thought from her mind.

"What's the game? Not another capture the flag right?"

"No, actually I'm not sure. Didn't get all the logistics of it."

Sighing Serenity said, "hopefully it won't cause to much damage."

Aston walks into Liam's office. Liam sits at his desk with history books laying everywhere. Some even lay on the floor surrounding his desk most are opened to a specific page.

"Brushing up on history, are we?"

Liam looks up. He must've had his guard down, because he didn't notice him walk in, "do you need something?"

"Straight to the point then. I know it's short notice but I would like to host a game."

Liam sit ups straight and puts the book he's hold down, "what kind of game?"

"I haven't worked out all t-"

"Let me stop you there," Liam cuts him off, "to put it short I don't want any half assed plans. Ask me in a week or two right now we need to make repairs. There are way to many people in the pack house due to houses being destroyed. Instead of our usual work outs make everyone do labor work. It seems that people in my pack have soft hands. Change that then we'll talk about your game."

Aston gritted his teeth, "yes sir."

"Good glad we're on the same page. Your dismissed," Liam waves his hand and picks up his book.