The picnic

"Liam, the first family will be here in fifteen minutes. They just reached our boarder."

Liam looked up at Mateo, "already?"

"Yup, Zoey is waiting downstairs for you also."

Liam looked at his watch around his wrist, "okay." Standing up he followed Liam out of his office and down the stairs.

"Everything's prepared. Hill Hounds sent their beta and crescent," Kensley stood with Zoey at the bottom of the stairs. She doesn't dare look Liam in the eyes, simply tells him the info he needed to know then goes about on to the next task. Not even batting her eyes.

Zoey greets Liam- by taking his arm- when he reaches the bottom of the stairs. Audrey soon joins them as they wait outside.

"Aren't you excites? I know I'm excited. Two days and I'll be getting married!" She clapped her hands.

It's Audrey's wedding weekend. Well starting Friday. It's only Thursday, however most of the pack that were invited are starting to arrive already. Like the Hill Hounds. They're the first of many to arrive.

"Look here they come," Audrey mentally prepares herself as the car fully pulls up.

Liam takes a deep breathe, while Zoey gently squeezes his arm. The reassuring manner didn't help what so ever. It only made him stress even more, if possible.

"Two more cars just passed the boarder. The bane pack and the Summit Hills pack." Mateo walks outside just as the car comes to halt.

Out steps a man. Tall build, curly shaggy hair, and hazel eyes. He makes his way to the other side of the car and helps his mate out. Liam along with everyone else starts to make their way over.

"You must be alpha Liam?" The man meets them half way.

Liam nods his head putting out his hand for the man to shake, "yes. Beta of the hill hounds pack. Glad you could make it."

The beta took his hand in his firm grip and shook it, "call me Braylen. This is my mate Paige."

Paige smiles at the group and offers a small wave. Zoey's eyes meet hers and she smiles back.

"I'm assuming this is the bride?" Braylen looks to Audrey.

She steps forward and takes his hand in hers, "yes."

"Nice to meet you again Audrey." Braylen offers her a soft smile.

"Mateo, have someone grab their bags and take them up to their room," Liam turns to Mateo who nods his head, "if you follow him he'll show you the way."

Braylen nods his head and follows after Mateo.

"They're arriving today! Do you have to help greet?" Mercedes checks her outfit one more time in the mirror.

"Surprisingly no."

Mercedes turns to her friend who sits on the bed, "good, have you decided what your going to wear?"

Serenity shakes her head, "I don't know."

"You should wear one of your new outfits," Mercedes raises her eyebrows.

"I haven't even thought about touching that clothes. It's too weird." She shudders.

Sighing Mercedes walks over, "come on!"

"Where are we going?" She asks as her friend pulls her up.

"I'm not going to let all of those cute outfits go to waste!"

Just going along with it, Serenity allows Mercedes to pull her up the stairs and up to her room.

"Pants, skirt or dress?" Mercedes questioned shuffling through all of the clothes.