Attack #1

The first of the attacks started on a Wednesday. It took the whole pack by surprise at first seeing as how everyone was snuggled up in bed. The guards that were positioned in the forest at the edge of the property were the first notified, seeing as the attackers set off some traps.

As practiced the guards set off a trigger that would then set off an alarm and alert the whole pack. It worked just as planned, and alpha Liam, being more prepared then most jumped out of bed put on some pants and rushed out to get Zoey.

Zoeys room laid in front of his he threw open the door to see her confused as the red and white lights flashed throughout her room.

"What's going on?" She rubbed sleep from her eyes and sat up.

"We're under attack, come on I have to get you to safely," he pulled the blankets off her body and grabbed her by the wrist yanking her out the room.

The main floor was even more chaotic than the floors above. Everyone knew what the silent alarm meant. With the flashing lights going off everyone had thirty minutes to get to their assigned underground bunker.

Kensley directed everyone to the basement that lead underground. She stood at the bottom of the basement stairs upon seeing Liam words started rushing out her mouth, "Mateo is doing a sweep of every room as we speak. More guards were sent out. Everyone is reacting calmly."

Liam nodded his head, "good. Alex and his family didn't stay at the pack house tonight has anyone heard from him yet?"

Kensley nods her head, "Yes, him and his family are safely in their bunker at home."

"Okay good," he looked through the crowd for a certain girl, "has Serenity reported in yet?"

Kensley shook her head, "she should be here soon, seeing as she's on the top floor."

"When she does, send Zoey to go with her. Tell her to wait in my bunker."

"Got it. Your going out then?"

He nods his head, "I have to do my sweep," he turns to Zoey, "stay with Serenity she will keep you safe."

Zoey nods her head. Liam makes his way back up the stairs and Zoey watches him go. Five minutes later Serenity appears.

"Serenity, " Kensley stops her before she can go inside, "take Zoey and go to the Alphas bunker. You know where his is right?"

"Yes, but I'm not permitted on that wing."

"Well your permitted now. Take her and go, the lights are about to go off here," Kensley looks up at the silent alarm of flashing red lights.

"Yes ma'am," she looks towards Zoey who stares up at her with her big doe eyes, "let's go."

They climb down into the bunker. People file in behind them off to their rooms. We pass by the capsule like rooms with people already inside.

Serenity makes her way with Zoey to their bunk

Serenity makes her way with Zoey to their bunk. As they go down the dirt made halls the rooms become less and less filled. These rooms belong to the guards and higher ups. Of course they won't be using them seeing as they're out helping, but they still have a bunk.

"Why are there no people down this way?" Zoey questioned.

"Everyone who's bunk is down here they're high ranking and are helping protect us," Serenity stopped in front of a door. The only room with a door. She pushed it open knowing it was the alphas room.

Wow, was all Serenity could think

Wow, was all Serenity could think. Zoey however had different thoughts. She walked in past Serenity and huffed.

"Everything is covered in dirt!"

Serenity rolled her eyes, "Yes we haven't used these under ground systems in quite some time. You should get settled in. I'm going to go see if they need help with anything."

"I was told to stay with you."

"It's fine I'll be back in thirty minutes. You'll be fine, "and with that Serenity walks out the bunker and back to the main part where the most people are.

"Everything cleared?" Liam asked Mateo they met up in the center of town.

"Yes, they still haven't gotten past our border?"

"No, our guys are holding it down," Liam had no doubt that this would all blow over soon.

"Okay, I'll go see how-" Mateo didn't get to finish his sentence. Liam took action and charged at the wolf that was behind Mateo.

"They broke through our border!"

Soon the fight was brought inside the pack borders. Things started to escalate when the attacking pack got people who didn't shift inside the pack. They fired guns with silver bullets and some doused in wolfsbane.

Luckily the crimson claws had the same artillery. Beta Mateo took out a gun. He was one of the few that had yet to shift. He hadn't used a gun much, but was good at using it seeing as he hadn't missed his target yet.

            The siege went on for two more hours. Inside the bunker Serenity helped the mothers of the pack settle down the children when the doors opened. Anyone could have been coming through the doors so they stood back prepared for anything.

Kensley came down, "its safe to go back up now, " she gave everyone a warm smile.

Serenity helped the children go up one by one. Zoey followed after her getting antsy and wanting to be out of the dirt covered bunker. At the top Mateo and Liam helped get the children out. When it was Serenity's turn Liam grabbed her left hand seeing as her right was preoccupied. He lifted her and the child she held on hip up and out of the bunker.

No words were exchanged she simply followed everyone out of the basement and back up stairs.

Everything looked to be untouched, and as it was when they left it. It wasn't a surprise to anyone that the pack house was untouched.

Sorry for a short chapter. I promise the next one will be longer and you won't have to wait as long.