Bucky Barnes x reader - My Little Hot Head

A/N: So hopefully this is gender neutral (I tried I'm not very good at this) I hope you guys like it!

Summary: Reader just got pranked and their hair is now bright yellow and a special someone might just have to keep them from killing a certain archer... The reader has fire powers + is mentioned that their short but not that short so you can interpret it how you want. 

Warnings: Bad writing, fluffiness, illusion to smut later, lots of swearing, some inappropriate jokes - you have been warned!

Reader p.o.v.

Okay so today was going pretty good, I raided a hydra base with Nat, I got a warm shower (you have no idea how rare those are in stark tower!) And I got to spend some quality time with Bucky Barnes, who is totally just my friend, like I would never kiss that fucking handsome face off and-

Totally just a friend.

So I come out of my shower feeling like a absolute goddess, and I turn around and to look in the mirror and-

You got to be fucking kidding me. 

I hurry up and put some clothes on, that little shit! Who had the fucking balls to dye my hair bright mustard yellow!

I'm going to kill someone.

I stomp out of my room in a hurry trying to get to the bottom of this. 

"WHO IS THE FUCKING COCKSUCKER WHO DEICED IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO DYE MY HAIR MUSTARD YELLOW! WHO EVER THE BASTARD IS BETTER SHOW THEIR  LITTLE ASSHOLE FACE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I'M GOING TO SET THIS MODERN-ASS BUILDING ON FIRE! I scream in anger as I walk into the main living room.

Everyone looks at me in a mix of shock, fear, and amusement. Oh their all going to pay for this!

"Well!" I raise my eyebrow and I can feel sparks coming out of my finger tips, damn it! I thought I had it under control, oh well that's their fault.

The avengers just look at each other and they all burst into laughter.

Oh these fucking idiots. 

My hand bursts into flames and I hold it above my head like a weapon ready to strike, I'm honestly surprised I didn't just go up in flames. (Good thing my clothes are fire proof and water proof. Don't ask about the water proof)

They all promptly shut up but there's still some giggles here and there. 

"Fine!" Clint yells not taking the weird silence any longer. 

I narrow my eyes on him and he shifts awkwardly in his seat. 

"Want to tell me why?" I gesture towards my hair hand still on fire almost on the verge of bursting, but surprisingly I'm a deadly calm and that seems to frightened Clint a bit. 

"I." He looks around the room gaining confidence somehow and he looks up to me square in the eyes.

"I thought the yellow might add some height to your head."

I growl as my entire body bursts into flames.

"You sick bastard."

I pounce on him as he tries to get away being that's his only option right now. Clint moves to the side but I hold him down as he struggles to get out of my hold.

"YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER!" Yell at him right before my fist is (was) going to collide with his face. A person grabs me from behind and warps their arms around my torso dragging me away from Clint and the other avengers into another room. 

"YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MAN!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"I WILL TEAR YOU APART PIECE BY PIECE! YOU MOTHERFUCKING MONSTER!" I howl as I'm getting dragged away from everyone else. 

"Sorry doll we can't kill Clint with everyone watching, plus we kinda still need an archer on the team." I instantly calm at the sound of his voice - Bucky. My body slowly stops being on fire and I can feel my temper slowly fading away and a certain calmness brushes over me like ice.

I look up to Buck and he slowly unwraps his arms from around me and I realize were in his room. I blush a little thinking about that come on Y/n keep it together! But Bucky just tilts his head to the side like a dog starting to figure something out. A grin slowly starts to grow on his face. 

"You know doll I was going to ask you on a date, but now I think if we go on one we should dye your hair some cool colors to baffle everyone." 

My eyes widen in shock and my mouth is gaping open did my love of my life just-

"W-wh-what? Yes!" I yell excitedly jumping into his arms and knocking us both over onto his bed. 

I blush a little at the piston we're in with me straddling his hips on top of him.

"I think we should dye my hair the colors of fire." I smile evilly. "Clint already started it off so why not?" I raise an eyebrow and chuckle a bit.

"I think so but can I make you scream my name so everyone can hear? I too seem to recall you are a bit fiery." Bucky says winking at me. "That may translate into the bedroom." 

My face is beat red but I still lean in towards his ear and whisper; "Why don't we find out?"

And he's kissing me. James fucking Barnes is kissing me.   

It's like fireworks exploding, and a field of flowers blooming all at once, it's passionate but it has that lust in there and it's just full of love. 

Buck's hand goes to my ass and my legs tighten around his waist. 

I finally feel ignited. 

His other hand goes to my shirt and start to lift it up, up, up and-

"Oh come on guys not in my tower!" 

WE FORGOT TO CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR!

I whip my head around to face Stark looking at us with a slightly disgusted look on his face. 

"You have sound proof walls right?" I ask as Tony's face goes beat red and Bucky and I laugh a bit as Tony starts to walk away.

"Close the door will you Stark we don't want to give anyone a show! Well..." Bucky looks up to me and winks. "Unless they want to." Tony quickly closes the door and as soon as it's shut I burst into laughter.

"I think I might like you by my side." Bucky says as he pulls me down to be more on top of him.

"My little Hot Head."

And the kissing begins once again.

So there it is folks I hope you like it of course all rights go towards marvel and you I just own the plot. 

1138 Words

-kk123huff