Prompts

So I'm going to post these prompts so you guys can have a better time requesting? Idk, there also for me as well and you can use a prompt multiple times and you can use more than one, I just might decide if it's like 5 of them to just use like 3 if it's going to be too long I would do a part 2 just btw! 😃

Prompts:

1. "Did your grandma just shit on the roof?!"

2. "What did you do!?"

3. "I don't know have you ever thought that maybe just maybe I liked/loved you!" 

4. "You broke it, you killed me with your terrible ways, to the point that it physically hurts me to say I will always come back to you."

5. "You saved me."

6. "What the fuck is this!"

7. "I promised" Person gasped for breath. "That I would protect you. And I intend to keep that promise." 

8. "How's the meeting?" "I wanted to stab everyone." 

9. "I worked so hard to be where I am now and I'm not going to let someone take that from me." 

10. "You don't know what your doing." "Oh I think not."

11. "Don't you have somewhere else to be?" "Not until four." 

12. "I never stood a chance did I?" "That's the sad part - you did once."

13. "You're insane!" "I know it's great isn't it!"

14. "Does Person know about the baby!"

15. "You had this planed all along, didn't you? You little shit!"

16. "I never meant to hurt you, just skim you little. I never meant to leave a scar."

17. "You can't fall in love with a monster!" "I already have."

18. "If you got hurt... It'd hurt me. And not just cause I'd jump in front of whatever was gonna hurt you."

19. "I love you." "Liar."

20. "But I only just got home."

21. "Look me in the eye and tell me you love me."

22. "Stay/please don't leave me."

23. "You won't be able to walk tomorrow when I'm threw with you."

24. "Lay down and stay still."

25. "Is that new?"

26. "Are you jealous?"

27. "Does that hurt?"

28. "Your not sorry."

29. "Excuse me I have to go make a scene."3

30. "How's the prettiest person doing?" Person Pause's. "I don't know how are you?" Person's voice cracks. "Fine."

31. "What happened?" "You died."

32. "Why are there 50 tabs open?"

33. "I'm going to spend the rest of my life putting you back together." 

34. "Hun, I was gone for two minutes! How much attention do you need!"

35. "Can I touch you?"

36. "I'm better when I'm with you." 

37. "I want someone to look at me the same way I look at a chocolate cake." 

38. "I feel a spree coming on. It's either shopping or killing, I haven't decided yet."

39. "This idiot is going to be the reason I go to jail." 

40. "No one plans a murder at loud."

41. "Murder should be legal on Mondays." "Are you kidding it should be legal every day of the week!"

42. "I didn't know that when someone gets a grip apparently around their neck is not what they mean." "What the fuck."

43. "Every part of me wants to stop loving because I know it's wrong, it's so wrong. But I can't. I CAN'T!"

44. "Why aren't you around anymore?" "It kills me every moment I see you with her."

45. "Why are you giving me sweets?" Person makes a face. Sigh. "Where's the body?"

46. Being forced to share a bed

47. Someone has a hidden singing talent

48. "I thought I lost you."

49. Secret dating

50. "I can't see the stars..." 

51. Mutual pining 

52. Unrequited love

53. "Tell me what's wrong."

54. Any type of soulmate au

55. Enemies to lovers

56. "I thought I could trust you!"

57. "When they run, we strike."

58. "I can hold the world in my hands."

59. Jealousy

60. Love notes

61. "Parent, who was Person?"

62. Mermaid

63. Person gets a tattoo for their S/o

64. Accidentally married

65. "It was an unfortunate accident? It was a full on manslaughter!" 

66. "I don't need fixing! I'm not another one of your puzzles you get to solve!"

67. "Your not a god, so stop playing one."

68. "There is nothing worse that you could do to me, expect break my heart."

69. Secret powers au

70. "What do you think?" Person bits their lip. "I really just want to rip it off..."

71. 'Dead girl walking!'

72. Heather's au

73. "Are you in a cult?!"

74. "In all seriousness though, your beautiful. No really! I look at you and I see the stars."

75. Royalty au

Okay so that's that for now! After maybe my every 10 - 20 more parts authors note I may post more, and honestly if you don't want to use a prompt from here, or don't want to use one at all that's completely fine! I really don't care! As I said this is mostly just for me! See ya guys!

-kk123huff