Older! Artemis fowl x fem! Reader - Spying Part 1/2

(image not mine)

A/n: So I cut this a little short because I do intend to sleep a bit!

Warnings: Spying, language, crappy writing, I think that's it? You have been warned!

Summary: Artemis has been acting weird so Holly, Juilet, Foaly and Butler decide to spy on him and find out where he's going 

I do not own Artemis Fowl or you!

*Not edited

Everyone knew something was going on with Artemis. Something had happened to him, and they all wanted to know... Now. Even his parents had noticed a bit too, but not enough to embark on a dangerous scheme. Obviously. 

But it's wasn't necessarily a bad thing, Artemis was just more... Considerate? Maybe a bit more kind and happy too. Like they said it isn't a bad thing but knowing Artemis it might not actually be a good thing that he's happy about...

"We're spying on Artemis." 

Butler sighs and rubs his face muttering something along the lines of 'stay sane, please just stay sane. or else someone is going to be killed. Just stay the sane one.' Under his breath. 

"We are not spying on Artemis, Holly." 

The fairy ever so persistent rolls her eyes and goes to open her mouth to give probably fifty valid reasons why they should spy on the second fowl. Until Juliet cut her off before she can say anything of course. 

"He's being weird brother, we should see what's up." 

Holly sees Butler sigh in frustration and she smiles internally. Strike 1. All we need is two more. 

Foaly perks up his head to try and listen in on the conversation that the three are having. He should really invest in an eavesdropping device because it would make this so much easier. 

"Come on brother! Artemis never acts... That genuine towards anyone!" Juliet tries to reason with her older brother as he tries to remain the strong one out of the group who's at least half sane. Holly smirks strike 2. Just one more to go. 

"Usually when Artemis Fowl is happy it doesn't end up the best thing for most people..." Foaly intervenes trying not to laugh when he sees Butler's stricken face.  

"And-" 

"Okay! Okay! Fine, whatever just please don't get majorly hurt on the way and try not to get caught!" 

They all cheer in unison happy that they would finally have a means of finding out, what the hell is happening with Artemis Fowl the second. 

"You all are terrible people," Butler grumbles as he signals for the rest to follow him. 

____________________TIME SKIP_____________________

"Where the fuck is he going!" Holly half-yells through the intercomes Foaly had quickly set up for the group before Artemis left and they followed him. 

"It looks like he's going into someone's house?"

"We can see that Foaly," Juliet grumbles as her brother glares at her for being a jerk. 

The door opens and a girl with y/c/h is standing there. Artemis seems to say something and the girl laughs as she brings Artemis into her embrace. She gives him a kiss on the cheek before leading the Fowl into the house. 

"Holy shit..." Foaly whispers through the intercom starstruck at the scene before him as he watches through the screen. 

"So the Fowl does have feelings. Who would have thought." Holly states as she goes to turn back. 

"Uh, guys you might want to-" "Spit it out Foaly!" 

"She's half-fairy!"

Words 504

-kk123huff