Steve Rogers x Reader- How To Rip My Heart Out From The Inside

So I know I'm behind I'm so sorry!!! 😭😭😭 But I will get to you guys soon! But for the time being here's some very sweet short drabble that will get a part two later of steve rogers! I also think this is gender neutral by the way!

Warnings: Angst, Angst, Angst! Jerk Steve, asshole steve, some language (not really), you have been warned!

Summary: You have telekinesis but your boyfriend Steve doesn't know that, what will his reaction be when he finds out?

All rights go to marvel and you, I just own the plot!

Onward!

So I know he's going to be extra pissed when he finds out, but I love him and hopefully that will be enough for him, right? 

I was in the kitchen and it was early in the morning when a glass of milk was knocked right off the counter. I use my telekinesis to bring everything back on the grey marble counter. I smile slightly loving the feeling of adrenaline and happiness that runs through my body when I use my gift. 

I turn around to make the rest of my breakfast only to see my one and only boyfriend standing in the doorway expression in his stern captain america face. 

My face morphs into one of shock, and fear but Steve's face doesn't even twitch. 

"Get out." He says deadly calm.

"I-I" I stutter.  

"Your off the team for lying to us all, you better get far away and never show your face around here again if you want to live." He whisper-yells.

His normally kind electric blue eyes are full of anger and the lighting looks about just ready to strike me. 

I hurriedly go out the door up to my room with Steve on my tail to follow my every movement making sure I don't go after anyone. 

I quickly get to my room and pack everything up quickly with my purple glow. I turn around to run out the Steve in the way of the doorway only to remember the picture of Steve and I on the desk beside my bed. I reach for it with my powers and it fly's into my hands. I smile softly at it and tears fill my eyes and I quickly but it in my bag. 

I look up to Steve and I walk forward and he puts and strong hand on my shoulder with a bruising grip. 

"You won't even trust me to walk out the door." I say brokenly. He looks at me, and I catch a flash of sadness in his eyes, but he just sneers and keeps on dragging me forward.  

"How could I ever trust you. Your lucky I'm not handing you over to Shield and telling them to lock you up!" 

I can't keep the tears down anymore and a ugly sob rips out of my chest like a lion clawing at their cage. Steve just keeps his gaze up and doesn't even look at me. 

We get to the door and some people are looking at us recognizing us but also are confused at the situation and I don't blame them we we're happily in my bed cuddling 2 hours ago. But some people just go on their day likes nothings out of the normal. 

Steve shoves me hard at the door and my one bag falls out of my hand (I always pack light) and I hit the ground with a thud. 

I get up and wince as I feel my ankle - it's probably broken and I walk over to my bag using my powers to make it look like I'm walking just fine.

I stand up with my bag and take one good look around the place burning it into my memory forever before I place my hand on the door handle - the handle that will change my future. I could walk out without saying goodbye to anyone but I doubt Steve would let me even get a building near them. 

I at least have to say goodbye to him right? I understand what he's doing - I really do, he's trying to protect his team and it's almost honorable.  

I turn around stiffly and face those ice blue eyes and I see or maybe I just imagined it. I see a streak of agony and love that went through his very vibrant blue eyes.  

"I-I lo-love you." I mange to say through my tears that streak my face. 

His face stays void of any emotion, an emotionless mask I used to fight so hard to break down.

He turns around sharply and walks away from me.

Away from us.

His answer is enough.

He thinks because of my powers I am that repulsive that I would hurt them. Peter, Natasha, Wanda, Clint, Sam, Bucky any of them. 

So he simply doesn't love me anymore. 

I sob relentlessly as I whimper and I go to turn the handle.

And I run out the door.

Oh my... So that's that? 😭😭😭 That was definitely a part 2 is what that was! Or maybe not... 😈😈😈 Also plz put in your request and maybe I will do a part 2... Also the next one is going to be fun so stay tune for that one and please send in your requests! (I feel like that should be a song)

884 Words

-kk123huff