Platonic! Fairy Godmother x Fem! VK! Reader Smoke a joint

Requested by @heretoreadread 

So this is just plain crack kids! So I hope you enjoy whatever the hell this is! This one was requested but I changed - no barely changed a part, it was really just to add some spice. I hope you guys like my crappy writing! Also there is some drug usage, don't do drugs folks they screw with you and then you screw with other people then it's just a mess. 

Warnings: Some Angst at the start, fluff, crack, language, homicide, drug usage, you have been warned!

Movie: The First one 

Summary: The Reader is chosen to go to Auradon with the other Vks, and it's family day and the only one who seems to want to comfort (or at least try to anyways) is the fairy godmother. 

All rights go to Disney for the characters, You (because I don't own you), and to heretoreadread for requesting this! I just own the writing really!

I sigh as families for the Goods gather round their kids and I can see the mal, and her crew in the corner next to some white pop up tables in the distance. I would join them but they never really liked me, being the daughter of Robin Hood.

I was put on the isle because Robin Hood stool from the rich and 90% of people who live in Auradon are rich fucks, so they killed my father and mother. They deiced they couldn't kill a child (although they probably had before) stuffed me on the isle with everyone else. 

So the goodies really aren't the hero's who would have thought!

I scan the crowed and angrily get up out of my seat and stomp away, these are the people who killed my parents how can I even look at them is beyond me. 

I turn the corner and I am shocked to with what I see, or rather who and what their doing. 

It's the fairy Godmother.

And she's smoking pot.  

Whelp maybe she could give me some of that shit, Gods know I need some. 

I walk up to her and put my hand out indicating that I would love some weed to smoke lady. She looks down at me (not really though I'm probably taller than her.) with a surprised face but she just shrugs her shoulders and places a joint in my hand. 

"Don't tell anyone about this." Why would I do that? She gave me pot, who knows maybe she could give me more later why the Hades would I tell anyone. Not like there's anyone to tell. 

"Thanks." I nod at her. 

We stand in silence there for a couple of minutes and then the loudest fart that I have ever heard is just ripped out of this tiny lady that is the fucking fairy fucking Godmother. 

I look at her with a straight then...

I burst into laughter!

She just looks at me funny and keeps on ripping these massive farts and I'm just crying my eyes out at this point. 

What's even better is that her pants turn brown and browner with every fart and by this time her pants are just dirt brown. I'm just on the ground dying of laughter like Oh my gods are pants are brown because her farts! Very unladylike. I guess magic comes from crack too. 

When she finally stops she helps me up off the ground while I'm still giggling like a dork on crack - which is true. Shes pats my arm and starts to walk away but then pauses mid-step. 

"You know I told them to not kill your parents, I told them it would bring them their end. 

And with that she strolls around the corner I came around originally. 

I grin a bit and walk up to the gates of the Auradon castle - someone got to below this piece of shit up, and you know it's gotta be me. 

Little blow this town. 

Rich fucks.

Okay so that's that? 🤐🤯😳 I hope you like it I guess? You guys plz request I'm only one depressed female I need ideas! 

679 Words

-kk123huff